meet Ansh (16)

This chapter will be taking us to Zurich.
-----------------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

I woke up in the fresh morning with the chirping of birds. I had to leave for work. My phone rang. It was Zoya.

"Bro wake up! Today officials are coming from Japan for a meeting. You have to reach by 10. Buck up!!" She said on the call before I could say anything.

"Ha baba! I'll come on time."

I got up and took a bath. I had my breakfast. My car was standing outside. I ran with my bag and sat in it. I had to go to pick up Zoya too.

I reached at her place and she got into the car. As she entered the car and sat beside me and her non-stop chattering started. Oh god someone please tell this woman to keep quiet.

Zoya was really close friend of mine. She was the only Indian girl I found in the University. We had a very good bond. She knew my whole past. She used to divert my mind whenever I would go back to my past.

After the meeting was over, Zoya and I decided to go at a restaurant for lunch.

We were talking about our work and the other things when Zoya's phone rang.

-----------------------------------------

ZOYA'S POV

I picked up the call. It was my long distance distance bestie Rucha. Oh! I was so happy to get a call from her after a long time.

"Hiii!!" I screamed loudly on the call.

"Hi!!"

"How are you dear?"

"I'm all good."

"I am so happy to hear your voice after sometime many days!"

"Me too! Well you will have to come to India." Rucha asked me.

"Why?"

"I'm getting married!"

"What are you saying? Greaaat!" I said aloud standing up from the chair.

"Yes!! You have to attend my wedding."

"Of course dear! Meri dost shaadi kar rahi hai aur main na aau? Aisa ho sakta hai kya!"
(Of course dear! It's my friend's wedding and I won't attend it? Is it possible)

"Great! It's after 4 weeks but you have to come here 2 weeks before. Don't say no! I'm ordering you!" She said and I replied affirmatively.

I hung up the call.

"Why were you so thrilled while on the call?" Ansh asked me.

"Broo! It's my friend Rucha's wedding after 4 weeks."

"Oh! Is she in India?"

"Yes. I am attending her wedding. I'll be... Wait you will also come with me."

"What? No no I have a lot of work pending." Ansh replied.

"Don't say no please! I am booking a ticket for next Wednesday's flight to India and you are coming with me. That's it!" I told him angrily and all he could do was agree with my orders.
-----------------------------------------

AADYA'S POV

I have now shifted into my new house. It is a bit compact but enough for one being. I was comfortable with that one sofa-cum-bed, a small TV, an induction stove for my food and a very little kitchen.

It was Sunday and I was at my home, lying on the sofa. I took my phone and called Sail to ask him about his marriage.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hello"

"How's it going?"

"All good!"

"Did you plan something for your wedding?"

"Yes! I am getting married after 4 weeks! And of course you are invited."

"Obviously! You will have to invite me."

"Yeah, you're the one because of whom I am getting married to the love of my life."

"It is what it is now! Be happy for it! And please don't thank me. By the way, what's the location?"

"Oh yes it's in Lonavala. You will have to come a few days ago and attend all the functions. We are having engagement, mehendi, cocktail, sangeet, carnival, haldi, wedding, reception everything!"

"Oh wait wait control. I'll be attending all of them. Just send me all the details."

"Yes. And you can also help Rucha with the wedding shopping. Is it possible?"

"Of course! I am always ready to help at wedding functions. Tell her to take me along for the shopping."

"Yes yes! Bye!" He said and hung down the call.
-----------------------------------------

The twist is yet to come. Keep reading and show love. Thank you.