the betrothal (20)

AADYA'S POV

It was working day today. I cleansed myself up and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

I opened the pantry. There was no instant dosa batter in it. I wanted to eat parantha today.

Ugh!!! Now I will have to visit the grocery mart.

I took the key of my car and headed towards the mart.

I entered the mart and started searching for what I needed.

AUTHOR'S POV

Aadya is now inside the mart while Ansh is already in there.

Both of them, coincidentally were in the same section of the mart, facing backward to one another.

Aadya took up a product in her hands but it accidentally fell down from her hands. It fell down and hit Ansh's shoe.

He looked back and bent down to pick up the product. He did not notice it was Aadya.

AADYA'S POV

I bent down to pick up that thing while the man in front of me did the same. I was not able to see his face.

Our hands brushed and I got into the memory of the college incident, where I met Ansh for the first time.

I washed off my mind and thanked that man without looking at him.

I did the billing for my stuff in a giffy and came back home.

I made the breakfast ASAP and got ready for office.

I reached the office a bit late today. Today I had a lot of work to do.

I went inside my cabin and started working.

I took a break and went inside the cafeteria for having strong coffee.

My work for today was done and I left for home.

Two weeks later....

SAIL'S POV

Finally, the day of my wedding was coming near.

Today is my engagement and I can't wait to see my dearest with me.

I got dressed up into my tuxedo and was all set for the event. I saw Aadya wandering outside my room and I called her inside.

I thanked her once again for this day.

"Areyy baba! Tu kitna thank you thank you karta hai! Now the day is going to come when you and Rucha will become one." She told me.

"And even I feel that destiny will bring Ansh back into your life and you will have your happily ever after." I told her laughingly.

She hugged me while there were tears in her eyes.

Later I went down as the event was about to start.

I went outside my room and approached the ballroom where the celebration was going to happen.

I entered the pavement as the song played. Everyone one around was clapping as I entered.

I went onto the stage and now it was Rucha's turn to come.

I saw her walking the boulevard and my mouth was left open. Her grey, embellished gown made my eyes shine. She was just looking drop-dead- gorgeous.

She climbed up the stage and stood beside me.

Later the host made an announcement and it was our RING CEREMONY.

I just couldn't wait for that moment.

I took her springy hand into mine and wore the ring. Everyone clapped.
-----------------------------------------
Keep reading and show love. Thank you.