flight to India (18)

AADYA'S POV

We were doing the same until Rucha's phone rang.

Her phone was not with her. She was busy trying different lehengas, so she gave her phone to me.

It was a contact called Zoya. I gave her the phone and she started talking to her.

"Sun na, main idhar bohot busy hu, shopping karne aayi hu. Teko baad mein phone karti hu thike? Tab Tak tu meri dost se baat kar." She said and handed over the phone to me leaving for a continuation of the shopping.

"Hi!" I said a bit awkwardly.

A reply came back saying hi. I was talking some general things with her. She didn't ask me her name and I didn't even tell her.

"Zoyyaaaaa!!" A voice of a man came from behind and she left her phone like that only without cutting it.

Zoya told me to wait and left. After a few seconds a man came and picked up Zoya's mobile.

"Hi Rucha! We're coming to India next week." He said. I felt that the voice was quite recognisable.
-----------------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

"Hi Rucha! We're coming to India next week." I said on the call.

"Actually she has come for shopping and her phone is with me. You can talk to her later." The woman on the phone said and cut the call. Her voice was identifiable but I ignored it.
-----------------------------------------
A week later......

Oh god! Time is going too fast.

Tomorrow I will be in India for a traditional Indian wedding. I am so excited to be there.

Zoya has told me there will be a lot of fun and even the preparations for the events have started.

I have to go pick up that bitch and leave for airport.

I wore a very casual, comfy outfit as it was an overnight flight.

I got into my car and my phone rang. It was my mother. I did not inform her that I am coming to India.

"Hi mom!" I said very excitingly.

"Beta! Kitne dino baad Tera aavaj suna. Bohot khush dikh raha hai.Ghar bahu laane wala hai kya?" My mom teased me on the call.

"Kya mom Bahu vahu! Mujhe to acchi aur sanskari Indian ladki chahiye idhar ki angrez ladkiyo mein kya hai."

"Are tu serious mat ho beta! Aur waise bhi terko ladki hi chahiye to Zoya hai na." My mom said and I got a bit angry.

"Mom kitni baar bola hai ki wo sirf meri dost hai. We are not anything more than that." I said a bit loudly.

"Chill beta! Main to aise hi bol rahi thi. Tu apna khyal rakh. Chal bye."

"Bye mom! Take care!" I said and cut the call.

After a few minutes we reached Zoya's house and left for the airport.

We outstretched at the airport and checked in. We got into the lounge for some time and had our food.

We checked into the flight. Zoya's seat was not beside me.

Thank God! I will not hear those stupid things again and again.

I got a window seat and the middle seat of the row was empty.

A woman came walking towards my row and........
-----------------------------------------
Keep reading and show love. Thank you.