the bed (4)

SAIL'S POV

I was wearing a sweatshirt and really short shorts. I was lying on the bed, checking my Instagram. She came near me and sat on the bed beside me. My mouth was left open.

She came out wearing a see through dress which was just reaching her thighs.
Usually she would wear normal, full dresses but I think this time she wanted it to be intense. She was wearing lingerie inside it.

I threw my phone somewhere in the room only and pulled her near me. She blushed a little and smashed her lips on to mine. Her soft, juicy lips that tasted like heaven were making me feel a sensation all over my body.

I picked her up by holding her hips and made her sit on my lap, facing towards me, still kissing. We were so intense that we didn't know the bounds.

I caressed her hair slightly and kept playing with them. My hands reached her thighs and were going upwards until they reached the end of her dress, still kissing.

She pushed me away from her and left the kiss. We were gasping like hell. I took out her dress and now it was just the bra and panty of her which I could see.

She pulled my sweatshirt up and my upper body was now visible.

We again pulled each other closer and started kissing each other like hell. I was feeling her back. My hands were sliding over her mend back. I was just so good

I was doing so until I reached the hook of her bra. I released it and we were still on.

"Ahhh..." She moaned deeply.

I made her lie on the bed and removed my shorts along with my underwear.
Now everything inside was revealed.

She was lying already. Her bra was still on.

I layed over her. But before sticking to her boobs, I took out her bra completely. Her big, popped out boobs were so beautiful. It felt like I could lie the whole day inside them.

I put my fingers of both the hands onto her boobs, and was feeling them, circling around her nipple. I kept my face on her flat tummy for sometime and took a break, of just a few seconds.

"Ah......ahh..." She was moaning continuously.

I was not in the mood of leaving her.

I crawled all over her body and reached down there. Took her panty off and threw it somewhere. My hands were on her lower abdomen. They went at the back and were pressing her squishy butt.

My head came near her pussy and started licking it. It was just so sweet.

After that I was lying on her lower abdomen and ......

-----------------------------------------

This was the first time I was writing a smut. This scene will be continued in the next part with more intense scene.

Thankyou for reading.