storytelling(33)

ANSH'S POV

3 hours later -

My meeting was done and my mom was calling me down.

Zoya had already left for the hotel. I just sent a chat with 'Happy Journey ' to her.

I went downstairs to talk to my mom. She was making dinner for us.

My father was at work and only both of us were at home.

I told mom that I'll be helping her. And after convincing her so much, she agreed.

"And! How was the wedding?" My mom asked me.

"Wonderful! The couple was very cute and the preparations, the embellishments were perfect."

"Hmm. Btw, you told me you don't like those 'angrez' girls. So, there you might have found some Indian girls. Koi mili ki nahi?"

My mom said and I felt like telling her about Aadya.

"Ummm... Mom, we'll talk about this later " I said while stuttering.

"You are talking like this means you have found someone. Don't lie to me ha! After all I am your mother."

"Yes, I did and you know her."

"Who is she?" My mom said while smiling towards me.

"A- Aadya!"

"What! Aadya! How did she come there?"

"Mom! Actually her father got her married forcefully after her education. And the groom at the wedding was her ex-husband."

"Is she a divorcee?"

"Yes! When she came to know about Rucha and Sail she told him that she wants a divorce. She never accepted Sail as her husband and so did he. She was never into the relati-"

"Just because she loved you! You and only you."

"Yes mom! Even I didn't forget her during the period when I was away from her. She was in my memory every second."

"So! How did it all happen, like you both met there and directly told each other or what?"

"She confessed to me yesterday, again like she did before. At this wedding I fell in love with her all again."

"Good boy!" My mom said and hugged me.

"But!" She said while coming out of the hug.

"What mom?"

"Your dad! He would never accept you and Aadya!"

"Mom! Please don't say that. Only thinking positive can work now. And people can change with time."

I told my mom and that one fear about my dad rose into me.
----------------------------------------
G

uys! I know this part was too short. I will be writing some brief content next time! Keep reading and show love and also comment 🙏🏻. Thank you.