hotel XYZ (2)

SAIL'S POV

One day I was going to my office and she called me.
"Hi baby,what's the plan for today?" I said while picking up her call.

She told me at night I have to meet her at Hotel XYZ. She had already booked a room for us with all the arrangements done.

I went to a medical store for all the protection I needed.

She again called me and asked me what colour T-shirt I am wearing.
"Purple" I replied.
She said ok and cut the call.

I was ready with everything. I reached my office, worked there. Later I had the lunch Aadya made for me.

In the evening,I went to our decided location. I took my car at her place and we walked around her place for some time. Later we left for our destination.

AADYA'S POV

I remembered that my date for my menstruation cycle is coming near. "I don't have pads. Shit! I have to get them." I completed my afternoon work, had lunch and left my office.

I sat in my car and saw something that made me cry. It was a couple holding hands and walking the street. I started crying like hell. Then I made myself normal and head for my way to the medical store.

I bought sanitary pads from there and left from there. I was driving the car and I saw a really familiar guy with someone.

It was....
-----------------------------------------

SAIL'S POV

We were entering the hotel. Something came under my backfoot and distracted me. I looked back first down and then at front I saw a familiar car.

"I think she'll catch me. I have to get inside ASAP." I said and got with her inside the hotel.

Well this girl was the one......
-----------------------------------------

The story is on its way....
Read the next chapter to find out.
Thank you.

~gwph