the meeting (14)

AADYA'S POV

The next day when I left for college,I got Urmi's call.

"Where are you?" She asked me.

"I've just left." I replied.

"Come fast! There's a big problem." She said and I told the rickshaw guy to move faster.

I reached college and started searching for Urmi. She was sitting on one of the benches with Rahul.

She ran towards me and took me towards that bench.

"What happened Urmi? Why did you call me so quickly?" I asked her.

"Rahul will tell you everything." She said.

"Rahul speak fast." I said.

"Yeah! Actually a big problem has occurred."

"What happened? Tell me fast, don't create suspense!"

"Ansh's father is sending him to Zurich for his studies. He is leaving right day after tomorrow."

"But why?"

"His father saw both of you yesterday, while you were spending time with each other."

"Shit! I want to talk to him."

"He said now he can't look back at you. He would feel guilty because he could not oppose his dad and come with you. At the end he his going to Zurich."

"No! Please don't say that!" I said very aggressively.

"What can we do now?" Rahul said.

"I want to talk to him today itself."

"Ok ok. Don't worry I'll manage."

"Thanks Rahul." I said.

The whole day I couldn't focus on whatever was taught in the lectures.

My lecture was over and Urmi came from back and kept her hand on my shoulder telling me to calm down.

Rahul came running towards my classroom and told me that Ansh has come to meet me.

I didn't look anywhere and ran away from there just for him.

He was standing at the gate. I took him somewhere away from the gate at a very hiding place.

He was standing in front of me. Tears were coming down from eyes of both of us.

I didn't think about anything and hugged him, hugged him so badly as if it was the last time I was meeting him.

"Please don't leave me! I love you! Please!" I said.

"I never wanted to leave you! I love you!" He said.

We were still into the hug so badly. We were crying really bad. I don't want him to go!

I released him from the hug. I stood on my toes and went up. I cupped his cheeks and gave him a kiss. We were kissing just so into each other. I was not ready to leave him.

He got into senses and left the kiss. He was crying very bad. Even he didn't want to leave me, but he had no option. That was the last day we met. After that I never saw his face again in my life.

-----------------------------------------

Present.......

" So, that was my love story. I don't know if Ansh must be still remembering me or not. Well now we have to see for our divorce right.

One of my friends is lawyer. I'll appoint her. You don't worry yaar. I am with you. You will get married to Rucha." I said.

Sail seemed to be happy.

-----------------------------------------

SAIL'S POV

"Good morning Aadya." I said to her

"Good morning!"

"Today I am going to tell Rucha about our divorce. Is it alright?"

"Completely fine. No problem."

I left for the office.

-----------------------------------------

AADYA'S POV

Today I had a meeting lined up with on of the employees of another company.

I was sitting in my cabin, and that woman entered in and sat on the front chair.

"Morning miss! Aadya here" I said forwarding my hand for handshake.

"Rucha" She said shaking my hand and my senses got to life.

Firstly we talked about the project our company was working on.

Later,

"Rucha, can we talk for some more time. If you are available." I asked her.

"Yeah sure"

"Do you know Sail?"

"Yeah I know him. You are his wife right."

"Yes. Yesterday he told me what's between both of you."

"What!!"

"Chill! I didn't get hyper at all. We will divorce in this month only and both of you have all your wedding functions done."

-----------------------------------------

Now real story has started. Keep reading and show love. Thank you.