the earring (21)

ANSH'S POV

Rucha wore a ring in Sail's hand and all of us were cheering.

Later we went outside the ballroom for dinner.

Umm... Indian food is so mouth watering. I kept eating.

Zoya was not with me. She was roaming here and there.

After that we had to click a picture with the couple. For that, we had to stand in the line.

It was finally our turn to click a picture.

I got down from the stage and went onto the dance floor.
-----------------------------------------

AADYA'S POV

I was in the line to click a picture with the couple.

I was standing behind two people. It was a guy and a girl.

"Zoya! Stop babbling like a monkey!" The man in front of me shouted at the girl.

Wait! Did he just say Zoya? Yes.

I was about to tap her shoulder to call her but she went onto the stage with that guy and my eyes turned away.

After that I climbed up the stage and clicked a picture with the pair. I congratulated both of them and came down.

I was sitting on one of the chairs and was facing towards the dance floor where everyone was dancing.

I wanted to dance but I had no one to accompany me.

Rucha's sister Prachi who was dancing, came towards me, hold my hands and took me on the floor.

I was again and again telling her that I don't want to dance but she didn't listen to me and made me dance.
-

----------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

Both Ansh and Aadya were dancing on the floor, but they did not even notice each other.

While dancing Aadya's jhumka fell down but she didn't feel it.

She kept grooving on the beats till the end.
-

----------------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

I kept dancing till the music stop. I was tapping my legs hard on the floor.

While I was doing so, I felt something hard coming under my leg. I picked it up.

It was an earring of a girl. I decided to keep it with me and give it to the owner whenever I will find her.

I put it inside my pocket and continued with the dance.

The event was over. It was very late in the night.

Zoya was going to go with Rucha's family at their place.

Tomorrow we had to leave for the destination of the wedding.

Yes, it was cocktail party the next night.

I sped up my car and left for my home.

I went inside my room to freshen up and took a sleep. I had to wake up early in the morning the next day.

My alarm rang so hard and loud that day that I could not sleep anymore.

I got down from the bed and went to take a bath.

I was all set to leave for Lonavala. My mom and dad wished me a happy journey and I left the house.
-----------------------------------------

AADYA'S POV

I reached home late in the night and had to wake up in the dawn the next day.

I got onto my bed after freshening myself up. I had a peaceful sleep.

I woke up at 5a.m. in the morning and started my routine as usual.

I checked all of my bags, whether anything is missing or not.

I cooked breakfast for myself and had it.

I took my car keys and went downstairs.

I loaded my bags into the boot and sat inside the car. I started the car and by taking god's name I started my journey.

I was recollecting all the things that happened yesterday when I realised that while coming home my one ear felt lighter.

Shit! I lost my most favourite jhumka.

After a lot of driving I finally took a break to have some food in between the journey.

I was again decked up and ready to drive and started driving the car with double speed.

I reached my destination within a few hours and .......
-----------------------------------------

Keep reading and show love. Thank you.