crash!!! (22)

AADYA'S POV

I reached my destination and saw the staff of the resort standing at the entrance, wearing Indian clothes.

I was entering the resort and they showered a few rose petals over me and welcomed me by wearing a garland and a welcome drink.

I went inside the room of mine. I was going to share the room with Rucha's sister.

I checked in before Prachi. I called her to ask about her status.

"Where are you?" I asked her.

"Yeah yeah, we'll be there in a few minutes." She replied and I sighed.

Until they reached, I decided to take a round in the resort and see how the wedding preparations are going on.

ANSH'S POV

I reached the resort and the staff welcomed me by wearing a garland and giving me a drink.

I checked in into my room. I was going to be alone in the room.

I had nothing to do so I decided to take a round of the resort and see how much preprations were done.

Both Aadya and Ansh were now wandering around the resort to see how the embellishments were going on.

I was walking near the pool while I got hit to a woman.

"Oh! Sorry ma'am, I am so sor-" I apologized her and stopped speaking when I saw her face.

She was Aadya. Oh god! It's so shocking for me.

Our contact had completely broken. She was the only one whom I used to love..... Or maybe still love.

We both were staring into each other's eyes. I saw her eyes getting teary.

AADYA'S POV

Is this for real that I am seeing Ansh. So shocking.

It felt like a very different feeling. I couldn't understand what I should do.

"It's okay!" I replied and went from there wiping my tears.

After walking a bit far from him, I started taking baby steps and started overthinking.

I went inside my room and sat on the sofa. I was thinking about that incident and getting emotional everytime.

I was so lost into the thoughts that I didn't realise the bell was ringing since long time.

I got alert after hearing the sound of the bell. I wiped my eyes and went towards the door.

I opened the door. It was Prachi. She was a bit irritated as she was ringing the bell since very long time.

"What the hell yaar Aadya! Why did you take so much of time to open it." She said angrily.

"Sorry sorry sorry dear, I was in the washroom that's why." I told a lie but I couldn't even tell her the truth.

"Oh god! Yaar Aadya. You spoiled my mood now!"

"Sorry baba. Coffee?"

"Ok" Prachi replied and I made her some coffee.

While making the coffee I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I saw Ansh.

Oh god! Is he for real or its just my imagination.
-----------------------------------------
Keep reading and show love. Thank you.