the nuptial ceremony (30)

AADYA'S POV

I went inside Sail's room to see him get ready in that 'Groom avatar'.

He was very happy and was constantly thanking me.

"I am so so so happy. I got to see this day just because of you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much."

"Control yourselves baba! There's more to come in your life. Finally, you will be spending your life with your darling. I am so happy for you. And, why are you thanking me? I have done nothing. I just wanted to see you and your girl happy."

"I know! But I am just so happy today. I really want to bless you dear. By the way, Ansh is also here right?"

Sail said and I blushed. Not too much but still a soft smile came on my lips.

"Don't you blush dear! I can still see how much you love him. Go tell him!" Sail was encouraging me and my eyes got teary with happiness.

I patted his shoulder and hugged him.

"Congratulations!!" I screamed.

"Let's go now! The bride must be eager!" I said and left.

I got out from there and was walking in the corridor.

I was having a different charm in myself. My eyes were full of delight and my head was bent downward.

CRASHHH!!!!

"Ouch! I am so sorry!" I said and looked up to see who it was. Ugh..... It was Ansh.

He smiled while looking at me and so did I.

"It's okay! Beautiful girls don't say sorry!" He said and I just wanted to blush very hard but I just kept that broad smile on my face.

Since we have arrived at this wedding chain we are just hitting each other.

I just looked into his eyes for a while.

He snapped his fingers and I got conscious.

I nodded my head and left from there.

While leaving I just turned back and said,

"Ansh! Please meet me during the wedding. I want to talk!"

I left that place as soon as possible. I was blushing very hard while leaving and was keeping my hands on my face to hide that emotion.

I was so happy.

I entered the mandap area with Zoya. We both were standing near the stage.

The rituals for the wedding were about to start and now it was the time for the bride's arrival.

Rucha, the exquisite bride came walking down the aisle like a pageant queen.

I could clearly see the happiness in the eyes of the couple.

The whole crowd was cheering while clapping their hands. The teary eyes of the sister and the parents of the bride were very touching.

We all showered the flowers on the couple and then they were happily married.

ANSH'S POV

The wedding was done and I was searching for Aadya.

I was wandering here and there in her search.

I finally found her but she was talking to a bunch of people.

I got so happy after seeing her. I stood still at that place itself and was just looking at her.

Her voice is so sweet. The way she nods her head and smiles while talking is just.....

I was standing there still while looking at her.

She came walking towards me. I could see it in a slow motion.

Her hair were flying,eyes bright asf, glossy pink lips,and the smile on it. Ughhh...

Oh god please take me! I will die right here. She's such an angel.

She came even more closer. The smile on her face was sealed for sometime. We both were looking at each other with love.

After a while, she snapped her fingers to bring me back.

"What happened? Were you lost?" She asked me.

"N- no.... Maybe yes!" I said. "I was looking at you only!"

"What do you mean?"

"No no, I mean you were going to tell me something right? So I was just waiting for you to come out of that conversation with those people. " I said while changing the topic.

"Oh yes!" She said and started pulling me by catching my hand tightly.

She took me to a very faraway place. No one was there and it was just me and Aadya.
-----------------------------------------
Guys! Not talked with you since few chapters. I really hope that you are liking the story. Please comment and give feedback. Btw, the story is ready to take a turn. Wishing for the best from all of you people. Keep reading and show love. Thank you.