the compact corridor (29)

ANSH'S POV

The next day I got up in the morning and yes..... IT WAS POOL DAY!

The wedding was at 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon so we had enough time for leisure.

I wore a simple tshirt with a pair of shorts and went downstairs.

I reached the pool area, where Zoya was already waiting for me.

I took off my tshirt and jumped into the pool. It was undoubtedly a relief.

I was really having fun. It was kinda a relief for me.

My swimming session went on for an hour and then I got out from the pool.

I took the towel and wiped myself. I kept the towel on my shoulders and was roaming here and there.

On one of the tables, I saw Aadya sitting alone, having coffee.

The chair in front of her was empty so I sat on it.
-----------------------------------------

AADYA'S POV

Ansh sat in front of me and gave me a smile.

"Good morning!" He said smiling.

"Hmm... Good morning!" I replied back.

"Listen na! I wanted to tell you something. Can you meet me today during the wedding?"

"What happened? Tell me na! We have enough time!"

"No no, not now,meet me during the wedding. Please, I request you!"

"Ok ok! Done!" I replied.

I ordered a coffee for him too and we both were sitting and drinking coffee in silence.

We both were walking in the lobby together and Ansh was feeling a bit awkward as he was not wearing a t-shirt.

We both kept walking and walking and reached a passage area which was very compact and deserted.

I lost my control and slipped until Ansh held me in his arms.

My hands were on his bare chest and his were on my waist.

I was releasing myself from him but he held me even more hard and got me closer to him.

My face was so close to his and our lips were about to nudge each other.

My phone rang and we got into senses. It was Rucha. I had a talk with her and I hung up the call.

"I am sorry! I am really sorry if you felt uncomfortable."

"No no, it's ok! I am only this absent minded so, can't help right. But, it's ok, I mean it's fine." I replied to him but I was stuttering in between.

I went from there after taking to him.

I came into my room and started making all the preparation for my clothes, makeup and many other things.

A few hours later.......

It was 2 o'clock already and Prachi and I were still not ready. The wedding is just 2 hours away. Shit! I have to get ready.

I took out my saree and started wrapping it around me.

Wearing a saree has been always the easiest thing for me. Unquestionably, I am an expert.

Finally after a lots of getup, I was ready.

AADYA'S LOOK:-

-----------------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

I was lying on my bed and it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I got up and had a wash.

I combed my hair and set them with a hairdryer.

I took out the sherwani which was hanging in the cupboard and wore it.

ANSH'S LOOK:-

Zoya was waiting for me near the elevator, so I went towards it

She was standing there, wearing a saree (which she doesn't wear), and I was shocked after seeing her so called 'sanskari' look.

"How am I looking?" Zoya asked me flaunting her outfit and I bursted out laughing.

"Beautiful, very beautiful!" I replied, still chuckling.

We both headed towards the spot where the big day was going to take place.
-----------------------------------------
Keep reading and show love. Thank you.