that one request (8)

AADYA'S POV

And the one who is selected as the partner is, Ms. Aadya Mahajan.

I was shocked but very happy. Urmi ran and hugged me as this was my first college fest and I was performing in it.

Everyone over there started clapping as I entered the rehearsal hall.

He came walking towards me and put his hand forward for a handshake.

"Ansh" He said.

I also put my hand forward and shook hands with him, saying my name.

I left for my lecture after having conversation with all the people who were going to dance with me.

After my lectures were over, I saw Ansh standing at the door of my classroom. I want towards the door.

"Why are you standing here?" I asked.

"Actually it's almost the time for our rehearsal and you were late so I decided that we will go together." He replied.

"Oh! Is it. Sorry because of me you had to stand at the door of my classroom." I said.

"Oh come on, beautiful girls don't say sorry." He said and I got butterflies inside my stomach and wanted to blush out hard but I controlled myself.

"Should we now head towards the hall?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

We entered the hall together and everyone over there got a bit angry at us as we were late.

We were just looking at each other and smiling awkwardly.

"Ok now guys stop it na. Let's start with the practice instead of wasting our time." He shouted and everyone shut up and went onto the stage.

The song we had decided to dance on was 'Malang Sajna'.

During the beats at the start we would just enter the stage casually.

Then we would walk on the stage and the guy would hold the hand of the girl and start dancing.

We played the music and started dancing as decided.

I walked hopping onto the stage. He held my hand and I stopped right there.

Everyone was calling outy name loudly, but I was not responding at all. I was lost into his eyes and his touch was as soft as feather.

He tapped on my shoulder with his other hand and I got back to the reality and laughed a bit saying sorry to everyone.

We started practicing again. Every dance move in the song was so beautiful that I was lost into him the whole time.

Half the part of the song was done and we dismissed the practice for today.

While going home with Urmi I asked her that

"Can we go have some momos nearby?"

She replied with a yes and we ordered for momos.

We started eating 'em. I decided that I will tell her whatever I feel for Ansh at that time.

"Urmi, I have to tell you something."

"Tell na!" She replied.

"Do you my dance partner Ansh?"

"Yes like kinda good look-"

"I have a crush on him."

"Really. Like what are you saying."

"Yes like that is what I feel for him."

"Not a bad choice though"

"I know'

After that I told her the scene that happened with me that day with Ansh.

Both of us left for our homes.

I had my dinner and went into my room. I was checking my Instagram until one notification rang. It was someone's follow request.

I opened the profile, it wasn't a private one. Wait what! He sent me a follow request by himself. I just can't believe.

I was in cloud nine after seeing this.

A few days passed we were completely ready with our dance for the college fest.

One day I did a photoshoot of myself in an Indian outfit and kept it as my Instagram story.

I got many likes on that photo. Wait a minute, what even he has liked it.

Will it be in purpose or by mistake. I started overthinking like yeah we all go through this when we like someone.

Does he like me? No no why will he like a nerd like me. Nah he just liked it because now we are good friends. Right? Or no.

I just can't stop overthinking right now. I think I need some rest.

I finally slept.

After two days.....