the other girl (3)

SAIL'S POV

"I think she'll catch me. I have to get inside ASAP." I said and got with her inside the hotel.

Well this girl was the one I met during one of my meetings. So the story goes;

I went to Malabar for an important meeting with officials from America. There was another company which was going to join us there. When I completed the meeting, I met this girl there. At first we were talking formally.

"What's your name?" I asked.
"Rucha" she replied

She was really hot. That day she was wearing a formal dress which had a short skirt due to which her smooth and slender thighs were revealed. Her top was a deep neck one which revealed her perfect and polished breast. My breath stopped when she started speaking to me.

She confessed to me that she wants to have a one night stand with me.

I got into a difficulty as I could not accept something which took more time for me to decide whether to say yes or no. I remembered Aadya. She never asked me such things because she never loved me so did I. I agreed with her because she could give me the fun Aadya could never.

I did not spend a night with her that night but later we used to meet at different hotels and sleep in each other's arms.

I would tell Aadya that I am busy doing work. And that dumb girl would always agree with my words.

Now,
I ignored Aadya's car, and went in with Rucha.

We first ate something. Then we head to our room.

She changed her clothes and came out.

Usually I didn't get into such a condition but this time it was something different.

-----------------------------------------

In the next chapter there will be smut. Keep reading for real fun. Thank you.