family conflicts (12)

AADYA'S POV

A noise came from the kitchen. We heard it and went into the kitchen ASAP.

A ceramic plate had fallen down on the Ansh's mother's feet.

She was dying with pain. Both of us took her in the drawing room and made her sit on the sofa.

Ansh went to take the first aid box while I was slowly removing the glass pieces in aunty's feet.

She was feeling pain but I told her to calm down.

Ansh came with the box and I dressed her injury.

We helped her to stand up but she was not able to do so.

"Don't worry aunty, you rest in your room I will look after all the work for today." I said to her.

She was stopping me from doing so, but I was only in the urge to handle everything.

Ansh and I took her inside the bedroom and made her sit on the bed.

She slept and both of us went outside her room.

"Hush! Thank God she agreed with us and took a rest." I said to Ansh.

"So, today I will be seeing my future wife work in her 'future kitchen '. " He said and I blushed.

I went inside the kitchen and made coffee for both of us.

We had the coffee in the garden of his house.

I decided to do the dishes and clean the kitchen. So I went inside the kitchen.

I tightened the dupatta of my dress and started working.

While I was cleaning the dishes, Ansh came from the back and hugged me from behind.

"Ansh, what are you doing. Someone will see us." I told him but he was not ready to leave me.

I finally turned back and I was still locked in his arms.

He got his lips closer to me and I closed my eyes. He was about to give me a kiss, until the bell rang.

"Shit! I missed a chance." He said.

"You still have many chances." I told him and he went on the door to check who it was.

He came inside with an envelope in his hand.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's a courier for my dad. It is related to his business, so it's not for me." He replied.

I was done with the dishes and cleaned the whole kitchen.

I went inside Ansh's mother's room with Ansh and bid her a goodbye.

Ansh left me at the back of my house in the Evening.

I ranged the doorbell of my house and my mother opened it.

"Why did you come so late?" She asked me and I told her about Ansh's mother.

You were not there but still there जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें