meet Aadya (1)

Please show love. Daily one chapter will be uploaded

-----------------------------------------
3 years ago......

"Dad..dad please dad. I love him dad please don't let him go...Dad!!!!

Present

AADYA'S POV

"Babe, is the dinner ready?", he shouted from our room after getting freshened up as he had just arrived from his office.

Already a year has passed since our marriage and I still don't feel anything for him.
My father forced me to marry him as he wanted me to get into someone's life as soon as possible.

I came to the dining room from the kitchen and served food to him. Only we both lived in that very house. Sail was very rich. He was the man my father was searching for me. A rich businessman. We lived in a penthouse in Bandra. It was very huge and luxurious. I would never think of living in such an environment.

I never felt feelings for Sail. He was just the one whom I had to tolerate because of my father. Even I never saw love for me in his eyes. We could sleep on one bed, but in different blankets. We could eat on the same table, but never speak a word with each other.

One day..........

-----------------------------------------

I hope all of you liked this chapter. The story is going to be a long one so keep reading and show love.

~gwph