I love you (10)

AADYA'S POV

"Oh yes, actually it's been almost a month since we have met and now I think we are good friends." He said.

"What do you mean by good friends yaar, we are best friends." I replied.

"Yeah I know but I don't know what I exactly feel for you."

"Stop confusing me please. Say whate-"

"I love you." He said interrupting me.

"What?"

I just couldn't believe he said that to me. Those three magical words.

"I'll wait for your answer, may it be a day or a month or years, I'll wait." He said.

I did not wanted to make him curious about my answer.

I shifted a bit beside him and leaned my lips towards his cheeks and gave him a kiss.

He got his answer in very less time than he thought.

"I love you too." I said to him.

His eyes were a bit teary. He hugged me tightly while we were sitting on the bench.

After that we decided to keep it a secret. We decided only Urmi and Ansh's best friend Rahul will know about our relationship.

When the fest ended, he asked me whether he could drop me or not.

And of course I replied with a yes.

He took out his bike and I sat behind him. It was my first time I was going to sit behind a guy on a bike.

My hands were on my thighs. I took them up and held Ansh with both of my hands and hugged him from behind.

He dropped me at the back of my home as I told him to do so.

While I was going, he caught my hand from behind and pulled me closer to him.

He held my waist and then hugged me. Later he kissed my forehead and I bid him a goodbye with a kiss on his cheek.

I went inside my bedroom and freshened myself up. I wore a comfortable pyjama set and lied down on the bed as I was too tired.

I was thinking about Ansh only. He confessed to me. Oh god! That's the feeling you get when your crush proposes you themselves.

His message came saying

"Did you reach home safely."

"Yes❤️" I replied

"😘😘" His reply came and I just couldn't stop blushing.

The next day, I decided not to go to college. Mom had made breakfast for me already and I had it. After that I told my mother what all fun we had at the college fest.

I went into the room and my phone rang. It was Ansh.

"Hello." I said

"Are you coming today or not?" He asked me and I replied with a no.

"Ok then, I will also not go."

"Why?"

"Because the reason I go to the college is absent."

I started laughing.

"I love you so much than you could ever think." He said.

"I love you too my love."

"Can we meet today?"

"Where? When?" I asked.

"Cafe 123 at 5p.m."

"Ok done."

It was my first date today. I was very excited and nervous at the same time.

"Shit! Do I even have anything good to wear today?" I questioned myself and called him.

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked him.

"White." He replied

"Ok." I said and hanged the call.

I opened my cupboard and started searching for something white.

I had nothing white other than a short one piece and some basic tees.

Uh! Of course I won't wear tees on a date. So I decided to wear that short dress.

After sometime his message came saying

"I'll come to pick you up at 4:45."

"Ok" I replied

It was already 4:00 p.m. and I started getting ready.

I did my whole skincare routine and wore that dress.

I got ready and decided not to put makeup on except a lipstick.

AADYA'S LOOK:

He called me while he was waiting for me down

I ran downstairs and walked towards his bike. I sat behind him and he started the bike. After reaching at the cafe we went inside and........

-----------------------------------------