1:1

AALIYAH JONES

          After practice there was a party being hosted by one of my teammates

After practice there was a party being hosted by one of my teammates. We where warming up before our coach came, I tied my shoes and picked up my basketball and did a 1v1 with my friend Dalia.

"You needa step your game up liyah!" Dalia says while dribbling the ball "you still trash though" I said shrugging my shoulders "but I'm winning" she said. The coach walked in before we could finish the game. Practice didn't take long since coach Tee was in a good mood, when we all got out I road with Dani & Dalia.

"Game day coming soonnn" Dani said "we might lose. Because of Dalia" I said jokingly "I'm d1, don't do that" Dalia said "Both of y'all trash and I'm the real d1" Dani comments as we all laugh.

We pulled into my yard and I got out. I only had a hour to get ready so I rushed in the house and ran to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and then got in a few minutes later, when I got out my clothes where already sitting on my bed since I picked them out before I went to practice. I put them on and then applied deodorant on and sprayed my favorite bath and body works perfume on then brushed my teeth.

I scrolled on Instagram while waiting on Dani & Dalia then "melo" popped up on the top of my phone as it started buzzing "hello?" I said "where y'all at?" Romelo said "I'm waiting on Dani & Dali" I said "ight, ima see you soon" Romelo says "alright" I said smiling as I hung up and heard a honk outside.

I got in the car with my girls and we headed to the party. When we got there it took us a long time to find a parking spot but we found one, we got out the car and headed to the backyard "hey nels" I said hugging Nelson as Dani & Dalia did the same "where cam nem?" I said "uhh...I think they over there somewhere" he points as we walk over there "wus good" Melo, Lavar & Cam said all at the same time "practice go good for y'all?" Lavar said "fasho" Dani says shrugging her shoulders "Coach Tee was in a good mood so she let us out early and shi" Dalia said "we had to do 18 suicides before leavin" Romelo said. We had a conversation until everybody was ready to go.

"I'm hungry low key" Cam said "let's go to Waffle House" Nelson says as we all agree and drive to Waffle House.

"What y'all gettin?" Romelo said "waffles" Lavar says "waffles, eggs & bacon" Cam says while drinking his water "Waffles with whip creme on top" I said "ima get the same as her" Nelson says "I don't know yet" Dalia said looking at the menu "me neither" Dani said "yall already know what I'm gettin" Lavar said gettin hype "a nasty ass omelet" I said with a straight face "they not nasty. Stop hatin liyah" He said "I'm just sayin" I said shrugging my shoulders.

We ate, then left because we all had school in the morning. When I got home I took a shower and went to bed.

ATLANTA GA, 6:34am.

My alarm rang for a couple minutes until I finally got up, I was still tired from the night before but I got up and looked for my school clothes. I found what I was gonna where then went to the bathroom across the hall to turn the shower on, I got in and washed myself clean. When I got out I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth, I finished then put my clothes on, applied deodorant and sprayed perfume on and put my Jordan 4s. I went downstairs and seen my mom cooking breakfast "good morning liyah!" She said "good morning" I said and smiled "you eating?" She said turning her head "yes ma'am" I said as she fixed my plate and sat it down on the table. When I finished I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door 'melo is calling' I heard my phone buzzing and picked it up "heyy" I said "wus good, Nelson wanna know if you got the answers for 4th period" he said "yeah, I'll send it to him" I said digging into my backpack "ight" Melo said as he hung up.

Atlanta Ga, Thursday- Friday.

Something short because I'm tired ✌🏽