12:1

Atlanta Ga, 2:34am.
__________________
A A L I Y A H

                         __________________                                    A A L I Y A H

The nurses had us waiting in the waiting room for hella long. Everybody was concerned and nobody thought to call Dalia's mom knowing she's only fifteen. "I have some news" the nurse said walking up to all of us "Is she woke??" I said concerned "yes but where gonna run a few tests on her and then she'll be fine and ready to go home." The nurse said and everybody let out a relief sigh.

Atlanta Ga, 2:17pm

Last night was fun until what went down when the night ended. Dalia is perfectly fine just on bed rest until she feels right. 'TAKE A SHOT FOR ME🏀⛹🏾‍♀️' the group chat called and I answered, "Aaliyah we finna come pick you up, so we can go surprise Dani" Ja said "alright" I said still tired from last night and hanged up. I seen the car pulled up and I walked downstairs, "Mama I'm going with Ja nem to go see Dani" I said before walking out the door "alright be safe" she said then I walked out the door. "Oh my god chaseyyy" I said getting in the car and seeing chase with her leg up on the arm rest "wassup Liyah" Chase said smiling reaching for a hug and I hugged her "anyways me and Dalia seen your 'girlfriend' at a party last night" I said smirking "Rhy?" She asked "nah khy" I answered sarcastically "shut up yo" Chase said laughing "but for real though why you do Dalia like that" I said looking at her with a straight face "what I do Dalia like?" She said looking at me back "you made her fall in love and was in a whole relationship with somebody else" Angel said ease dropping from the front seat "my point" I said popping my neck out "I didn't make her fall inlove she just did" Chase said "girl you was flirting with her and shi" Angel said "I was just actin like myself" Chase said and chuckled "Chase you makin me mad you're other leg gon be broke keep playin" Angel said rolling her eyes and Chase stopped talking after that.

We pulled up to Dani's house and knocked on the door. "Heyy ya'll. Oh my god" she said leaning in for a hug from all of us "hey baby mama" I said smiling "hey Liyah" she said pouting and hugged me "here we made you a basket and baby clothes" Angel said as Ja handed Dani the basket "thank y'all, I love y'all so much" she said smiling "we love you to Dani" Ja said as we all walked in the house "where yo mom at?" Ja asked "she at work and shi" Dani answered "type shi, type shi" Ja said. We all sat on the couch and Ja wrapped her arm around Dani and we all where confused asf. "So what y'all got goin?" Chase asked "we coolin" Ja said shrugging her shoulders "mhm..." I said bopping my head and Dani laughed "don't laugh, it ain't funny" Angel said "y'all serious?" Dani said "as serious as Chase and her crutches" I said as Dani and Ja laughed "and y'all still laughing" Angel said pouting "what is wrong wit y'all" Ja asked "nah, WHAT IS WRONG WIT YALL" me, angel and Chase said at the same time "this not like y'all...Dani not lesbo" Angel said nodding her head "just because she got her arm around me doesn't mean we got some goin on" Dani said "and Daniya Rodgers, you my baby mama" I said crossing my arms "y'all stop being like that" Dani said rolling her eyes "No, y'all stop being like that" Angel said putting her hand on face.

We stayed at Dani's house for a few minutes, then left so we could go to practice. When we pulled up to practice coach was already there and everybody were practicing already. Chase sat down and watched since she could really play since yk...

Practice ended and Ja took me home. When I walked in the house I went to the living room. "AZIE" I yelled as I seen my big brother sitting on the couch. "How you been?" He asked "good. I really just been focusing on basketball" I answered "I gotta come to one of yo game" he said smirking "you do, you'll be impressed" I said then laughed and he did to. "You got big ash" he said "you only been in jail for two years I haven't grown that much" I said laughing "shii you was thirteen last time I seen you in person" he said "you gotta boyfriend?" He added on laughing "nope" I said and chuckled. I got a notification from Romelo and he said 'pull up to Cam crib at 9' and I answered 'alright' even though I didn't know why I was going. "Who dat?" Azie asked "Romelo from next door" I answered "you grown ash" he said laughing "I'm not wtf" I said shaking my head and chuckling "oh yo ahh cussin now?" He said looking serious "nope, it slipped out" I said then covered my mouth "don't be doin no cussin around me lil girl" he said pushing my head with his finger "yeah okay.." I said getting up and walking out the living room to go upstairs and get ready.

                              Atlanta Ga, 8:32pm

"Where you at?" Romelo said in the mic "I'm on the way, and it's only 8:32" I said rolling my eyes "aye but hurry up" he said then hanging up "who is he rushin you like that" Alease said "exactly" I said shaking my head. We pulled up to Cam apartment complex and I got out, Alease drove off and I walked up the stairs to the second floor. When I got up there I knocked and Cam answered "yoo" He said dapping me up "why I'm here?" I asked "we finna go to the fair" Lavar answered "Melo why you didn't tell me, I look a mess" I said slapping my for head "you don't look that bad" Romelo said "you only sayin that cause that's yo lil bae" Lavar said laughing "Lavar shut up wit yo bitch ass" I said rolling my eyes "who a bitch?" He said still laughing and I turned my head to say "youuuuu" I smirked "ima get my wife on you" he said "I knew you had a wife and kids!" I said giggling.

We left Cam house and all got in his car and headed to the fair. When we got there it was a lot of cars and people screaming from the rides. "I want a funnel cake to be honest" Nelson said "that nasty ass shit" Lavar said "mind yo business" Nelson said walking to the funnel cake truck "bro you said it out like..." Lavar said under his breath. We rode some rides and played some games until everybody got tired and was ready to go home. "What should we name our bear?" I asked Romelo "Melo Jr" he said and smirked "whatever helps you sleep at night" I said shrugging my shoulders.

Atlanta Ga, Sunday.