16:1

Atlanta Ga, 10:34am.
_______________
A A L I Y A H

                           _______________                                   A A L I Y A H

I didn't finish packing my stuff last night because I was tired so I have to finish that. "Girl where you going?" Alease said coming in my room "cago" I said "wait when you leaving for college?" I added on "Tuesday, after Christmas" she said "I'll be back before then" I said smiling "please don't take my room" she said rolling her eyes "but you have a bathroom in your room" I said "and you have a big closet" she said "I would rather have a bathroom than a big closet" I said moving my head side to side "Ima miss your humor" Alease said smiling "I'll miss my niece..." I said "oh wow, just her?" She asked "well...I guess I'll miss you to" I answered "I'm not talking to you anymore" she said with a smirk then walking out.

Cam texted me that they were on the way so I took my traveling backpack with everything in it downstairs and sat it by the front door. I heard my phone ringing from in my back pocket and it was Lavar "lil girl we outside" he said "shut up, and okay" I said then got off the coach, walked to the front door and grabbed my backpack. "You leaving?" My mom asked "yeah, love you" I answered "love you too be safe" she said giving me a hug.

"yoo Liyah" the boys said as I got in the back seat "yo" I said then turning my head to Dalia "did Rhy answer?" I questioned "yep, we argued almost the whole night" she answered "who was arguing" Melo said sitting in the middle between me and Dalia "mind your business" Dalia said "bro yall talkin right in front of me" he said shaking his head "you can still mind your business" I said "exactly" Dalia agreed "oh so yall gangin up on me?" He asked "you can say that" I said as me and Dalia laughed "dis why ion fw yall" he said "you don't have to" I said "we don't like you anyways" Dalia gave him a aggressive "yall already arguing" Lavar said laughing "Lavar shut up, don't be like yo fren and not mind your business" I said "please" Dalia said rolling her eyes "I'll get on both yall heads right now" he said "Lavar please" I said nodding my head side eyeing "stfu you weak" he said "not to much on my fren" Dalia said "for real your weird" I said "HOW" he raised his voice "you called me weak old man" I said rolling my eyes "you always got sum to say calm down beast" he said "Lavar, you said something to me first weirdo" I said "damn I gotta sit here and listen to yall argue for ten hours, last person to argue get 50$" Cam said while behind the wheel "tell yo negro friends to shut up then" Dalia said as we pulled up to Nelson's house "we finna be so piled up" I said rolling my eyes "sad to be yall" Lavar said kicking his feet up on the dash board "get yo feet off my dash board" Cam said to Lavar "nigga I put my feet where I wanna put em" Lavar said "dis my car" Cam said "idgaf" Lavar said sassy asab "yo d-" Cam tried to say before I interrupted him "do I hear arguing?" I said trolling them "I sholl hear arguing" Dalia said "just sdfu, Nelson needa come on" Lavar said then Nelson walked out the house.

"yoo Nels" everybody said "wassup" Nelson said dapping everybody up "why you take so long dude" Lavar said "bro I forgot to wash dishes" Nelson said and I laughed "you got a problem?" Nelson asked me "nahhh..." I answered "you arguin Liyah" Lavar said "no all I said was nah" I said shrugging my shoulders "awe okay" Lavar said "yall look at Melo" Dalia said then we all looked and he was in a deep ass sleep "damn we just started drivin" Cam said laughing "he can't hang" I said "he look like he dreamin" Lavar said grinning "stop makin that face you look evil" Dalia said to Lavar "and you look slow" Lavar said "and you sound zesty" Dalia said rolling her eyes "they arguin!" I pointed at them laughing "she shoulda neva said sum to me" Lavar said "no you just can't take a joke that's all" Dalia exclaimed then started looking out the window "I think I won, were my 50$" I said reaching my hand in the front seat "Romelo or Nelson haven't argued yet sit yo ass back" Cam said "Romelo sleep and Nelson don't even know what we doing" I said slapping my hand on my face "what are we doing?" Nelson asked "the last person to argue wit somebody get 50$" Lavar answered "oh ok" Nelson said.

Where two hours into the drive and we stopped at a gas station in the middle of no where. "This gas station is so country" Dalia said looking at the souvenirs "this look like Nelson" Cam said pointing at the deer head on the wall and we all laughed "says you" Dalia said laughing "aww she defendin ha man" Lavar said "don't play wit me, I'm not the one" Dalia said getting irritated "period" I said and chuckled "hurry up so we can go" Cam poked in the gas station door to tell us "okay attitude" I said side eyeing. I bought a drink, payed, grabbed my bag then walked out.

                                        4:10pm

It was four hours into the drive and everybody was dozed off but Lavar since it was his turn to drive.

"Food break!" Lavar yelled while taking his phone off the aux "yall get up" he added on "where we at" I asked "chick fil a" he said "state dummy" I said popping my neck at him "Nashville crazy" he said "aye why it's cold ash in here" Romelo said "Melo woke?!" Lavar said trolling him "you been sleep for a long time" I said laughing and we all started getting out the car "WHERE MY OTHER SHOE" Dalia raised her voice ( I know I'm not the only one that can relate to this ) "Dalia come on" I said "you want me to get out the car barefooted??" She said shaking her head "wait I found it" she added on then slipped her slide on.

We walked in chick-fil-a and ordered our food, got it, payed and walked out. "Where my sauce" Cam asked "right here" I answered then passed it to him "why you got it" he said "they gave us a bag full of sauce" I said giving him a attitude "chill I just asked a question" he said making hand gestures "Mmm ok" I said rolling my eyes.

Six hours later we finally made it. Cam and Lavar checked in the hotels and we had to put the bags on the bag carrier. "Ooo a vending machine" I said running to it "you finna get left" Romelo said "ima catch up" I said getting a two dollars out my purse for a drink and some chips.

                        Atlanta-Chicago, Friday.

a small road trip for yall 🤣