7:1

ATLANTA GA, 9:10pm.
                              _____________
                                   A A L I Y A H

"What the hell where you doin at downtown Atlanta without my permission, and on top of that why where you fighting!" My momma yelled in my face "Mama but i-" I tried to say before getting cut off by her "Don't talk back to me" she said still yelli...

"What the hell where you doin at downtown Atlanta without my permission, and on top of that why where you fighting!" My momma yelled in my face "Mama but i-" I tried to say before getting cut off by her "Don't talk back to me" she said still yelling "but you just-" I said but I cut myself off so I wouldn't get in anymore trouble "I don't even wanna look at you anymore, give me your phone and go to you're room and don't come out" she said lowering her voice "and you can't see them girls no more including Dalia!" She added on.

"omfg broooo" I yelled in my pillow "Aaliyah wtf happened??" Alease said running in my room "I got in a fight in downtown and the police called mama, now she won't let me see my friends anymore including Dalia" I said rolling my eyes "who you fought?" She said "Khelani, Romelo so called ex." I said "did you at least whoop her ass" Alease said smiling "you already know sis" I said as me and her laughed "well if you need my phone to call anybody or check your socials just ask me" she said getting up and walking out. I sat on my bed and started at the window, reminiscing on how long I'm gonna be in trouble.

ATLANTA GA, 11:44am.

It was the next morning and I was so bored. We where on break which meant I couldn't go to school to talk to Dalia. "You got in a fight last night?" Zion said coming into my room "yep," I said rolling my eyes "soo..what happened?" Zion questioned "look, just because I had a conversation with you doesn't mean we cool. Now get out." I said raising my voice "Girl! You not finna sit here and take you're anger out on me bye weirdo." She said getting up and slamming the door "bitch.." I said popping my head and squinting my eyes. The girl must of grew some balls over night, but I let it go since I'm already in trouble for fighting.

"I'm so boredddd" I said sighing in frustration. As I was finna go to sleep I heard a rock get thrown at my window, when I looked outside it was Dalia "Dalia wtf you doin" I whispered but yelled at the same time "come on we all finna go to a hangout place!" She yelled "Dalia I'm in trouble." I said rolling my eyes "girl me to, I snuck out the house so you do the same" She said rolling her eyes back "alright, let me put my shoes on" I said rushing to my closet and getting my crocs then slidin them hoes on as fast as I could. "Catch me!" I yelled but whispered "unt unt, I'm finna go get Lavar" Dalia said running to the car and getting him.

"Come on Liyah" Lavar said "I'm scared how tf I'm supposed to jump out the window" I said "yes tf, nobody told you to have a room upstairs" Dalia said rolling her eyes as I panicked but jumped out the window and Lavar caught me "that was some animated type shi" Lavar said laughing "that hurt..and I got a runners knee" I said "girl bring your ass" Dalia said as she chuckled. We got in the car with Romelo and Nelson and we headed to a hangout park with hella teenagers around our age. "Where is my next meal ticket" I said walking away from everybody "she already overly trippin" Romelo said shaking his head "that's Aaliyah for you" Dalia said then leaving them to walk with me.

"How y'all doin" a random boy said "Minding our business..." Dalia said "Liyah let's go.." She added on "aye wait, me and my homie tryna see wassup wit y'all" he said  "We good" Dalia said giving him a smile the grabbing my arm "Dalia, that's a 2 man" I whispered "I don't care if it's a 3 man" She said rolling her eyes "my mama said I can't talk to strangers." She added on "girl, do you see how fine he is, imagine his friend" I said "I don't careee!! I'm finna go tell Romelo." She said raising her voice "what...the fuck is melo gonna do, me and him are not together." I said raising my voice back "I'm not finna worry about you Liyah." Dalia said walking away. "Who this bitch think she is my mf mama." I said in frustration finding a booth with no people and sitting down. "Luh sis you good?" Lavar said sitting next to me "fasho, I'm ready to go home though" I said "you know yo ahh don't wanna go home" he said making me smile "I do, how you gon tell me nigga?" I said "because you wanna be around Melo" he said as we both laughed "come on and get yo ass up" he said getting up and I did the same. We walked back to Dalia, Romelo, & Nelson.

"Y'all good?" Romelo asked "yeah why?" Dalia answered "I feel tension ngl" he said "cause some of us wanna talk to randoms" Dalia said looking at me "girl...you be the main one asking me to talk to one of Justin friends" I said crossing my arms "but wasn't you the one on him that night at Justin house though??" Dalia said "bitch you told me to sit on his lap what?" I said raising my voice "y'all chill, just hug it out" Romelo said "yuh hug yo best friend." Lavar said "I'm not huggin this fake ass, weird ass, bitch." I said walking away then going to Lavar's car.

Eventually everybody came back in the car and they took me home. Now I had to sneak back into the house, luckily my brother was sitting on the couch or I would've got in more trouble than I was in already.
That night, Romelo texted my sister Alease and told her to tell me to come outside. So I did, he was waiting outside and as soon as I walked outside he kissed me.

Atlanta Ga, Tuesday- Wednesday.

This was short but 😘