23:2

Baton Rouge, 7:19am.
                              _______________
              A A L I Y A H

"TATIANA TIARA GREEN, GETCHO BLACKASS UP!" I yelled in her ear after calling her name ten times "whatttt" she groaned "I been tryna wake you up for five minutes AND yo alarm been goin off for thirty" I rolled my eyes "ima get up inna minute" she s...

"TATIANA TIARA GREEN, GETCHO BLACKASS UP!" I yelled in her ear after calling her name ten times "whatttt" she groaned "I been tryna wake you up for five minutes AND yo alarm been goin off for thirty" I rolled my eyes "ima get up inna minute" she said while closing her eyes again "ight, dats you finna be late" I said and picked up my shoes.

"What time is it?" Tati asked "7:21am" I answered and she hopped up fast ash "Aaliyah! Why you didn't say anything" she rushed to the bathroom "I tried to wake you up, but ima see you in second period" I said as I  walked out the dorm room.

When I walked out I seen Aries and my other friend ManMan walking out their dorm "wassup bitchhh" ManMan said "boy it's to early fa yo energy" I laughed "okay smiddle part" he said "ight supa gremlin" I mooshed his head back "do you wanna fight" his gay ass started squaring up lookin like Shamar "oh you tryna scrap?" I put my backpack down "if yall heffas don't come on" Aries said "my bad, Shamar tried me" I put my hand in ManMan's face "watch that hand bitch" he slapped my hand "watch dat bitch word bitch" I looked him up and down "you lucky my first period teacher don't play" he said "mhm." I rolled my eyes "ima get Mike on you" he chuckled "Mannequin dat tiger don't care for you he always sleep" I said. We finally all got to our first periods except for Tatiana, she was late.

"I hope everybody got they project done to present tomorrow, if you don't ima need you to get on it right now." Mrs Tina spoke "Mrs T you have a new student joining your first period" the vice principal walked in "hey what's your name?" Mrs Tina questioned "Esco" ( S-co ) "unique!" Mrs Tina said "right now you can just sit down" she added on and pulled out the chair that was beside me, "yo" he said "wus good" I said then continued to do my project "wait dat was rude, im Aaliyah" I gave him a quick smile "Esco" he smirked "interesting name..." I joked "wow" he laughed. Forty five minutes later the bell rung and I got up to go to my second period.

"Ughh im so tired" Tati complained while rubbing her eyes "nobody told you to say up all night, buttt it's a new student in my first period class he is so fine and tall" I said "wit dreads?" Tati raised her eyebrow "YEP" I said and we dapped each other up "I hope he got a brother" she day dreamed "ew." I mugged her.

Me and Tati got to our second period which we had together, "is Green sleep" the teacher said to me "yes, Tatiana get up" I pushed her shoulder "im up, chillin...like" Tatiana said knowing ha black ass was sleep "you sure" the teacher said to her "yes Mrs Gilliam" she rolled her eyes "white bitch always sayin sum bullshit" she whispered "Tati..." I laughed "what, she live in the suburbs her bathroom bigger then my room at home" she said "who's talking during my lesson" Mrs Gilliam said as she turned around "thought so" she also said "thought so" Tati mocked.

FF to 3:15pm.

"I think im finna put my two weeks in before summer break" Tati said "period" I chuckled "that shit not even funny I gotta go to work right after school until 8pm" she mugged "there's da boy who swear he a girl" I pointed at ManMan who was walking up to us "Aaliyah, keep talkin shit" he said "Mannequin im just playin" I put my hands up "but anyways I got tea" he said making me and Tati gather in a circle "in fourth period Tatiana told me about dat boy in your first period, yeah I found out he was da track star when he was in highschool and every bitch was obsessed wit him. And one time a hoe egged his car which made him beat her ass" he also said "ManMan how you find all dis out" Tati looked confused "don't worry bout dat" ManMan popped his gum "he won't have to worry about beatin my ass...unless you know" I grinned "Aaliyah Jones clock out." ManMan laughed.

Me and Tati got to our dorm but she had to get ready for work. While doing my homework my phone started ringing and to my surprise it was Chase "heyy Chasey, wassup?" I said "did you know yo mama movin dat man in" she said "WHAT? Where you see dis at" I exclaimed "Facebook" she said then sent me the post "ugh, ion like dat nigga" I rolled my eyes "you can ways stay wit me, mi casa su casa" she chuckled "im good lol, but dat man gettin out my casa" I joked "ima see you dis summer" she said "ight Chase bye." I said and hung up the phone.

I heard a knock on the door and Aries yelling while pulling on the door knob "what?" I said irritated asab "damn my bad, but you comin to da cafe wit us?" She asked "I guess" I answered then slid on my slides. We all walked out our dorm building and headed to City Pork on our campus. "Finals this week, how we feelin?" Aries said "it's borin" I said "fuck finals, lets talk about summer" ManMan got hype "im goin home" Aries laughed "exactly" I agreed "so yall bitches not stayin in Baton Rouge dis summer" ManMan rolled his eyes and the new boy from earlier walked up wit some of his friends "how yall doin" they pulled out chairs next to us "good" Aries blushed "Aries don't flirt, dats Aaliyah man" ManMan joked "Mannequin!" I slapped him on the shoulder "my bad Esco" I smiled "it's ight" he smirked "well since you got him, pmo wit his frennn" Aries whispered "my fren wanna get put on wit yours" I told Esco "Jaymir, Aries tryna see bout you" Esco said "tell ha to slide dem digits" Jaymir looked at Aries "oh my god, we right by each other and yall can't talk face to face" I said sounding irritated "okay FIESTY" ManMan said "ManMan don't start showin out" I put my hand in his face "gir-" ManMan got cut off before he could finish da bullshi he was finna say "aye stfu, Aaliyah lemme get yo number" Esco said giving me his phone "who is he talkin to" ManMan exclaimed "MANMAN!" We all yelled.

Baton Rouge, Monday.

Who's a better friend to Aaliyah, Dalia or Tatiana?