5:1

ATLANTA GA, 2:33pm.
                          _________________
                                   A A L I Y A H

"Aaliyah!!" My mom yelled from downstairs, I put the makeup brush down since I was doing Dalia's makeup when she called me and went downstairs

"Aaliyah!!" My mom yelled from downstairs, I put the makeup brush down since I was doing Dalia's makeup when she called me and went downstairs. When I walked down there I seen Zion, my mouth dropped to the floor. "heyy cousin" She said as I rolled my eyes "Aaliyah say hey back" My mom said bowling up her lips "hey??" I said "you can go take your bags to Aaliyah's room that's where you're gonna be sleeping" My mom said as Zion started walking upstairs to my room "Mama why would you tell her she can sleep in my room?" I said whispering but yelling "cause this my house." She said whispering back. I got a incoming call from the group chat 'ballers' When is answered Nelson, Romelo and Cam where having a conversation "why y'all ring me?" I said "We going to the arcade, you and Dalia tryna slide?" Cam asked "Fasho" I answered "ighh we gon pick y'all up at 5 be ready" Cam said "alright." I said as I hung up and ran upstairs.

"Dalia, we going to the arcade at 5 wit the boys" I said walking into the room "you didn't even ask me if I wanted to go cousin?" Zion said "I wasn't planning on you to go.." I said squinting my eyes as Dalia laughed "anyways let me finish your makeup" I said "actually I finished it so you didn't have to" Zion said. I was getting mad annoyed by her already and she only been here for 6 minutes and she does this shit on purpose just to make me mad, "ugh..ok" I said going to my vanity where Dalia was "I had nothing to do with it she just asked" Dalia said shrugging her shoulders.

                          ATLANTA GA, 4:57pm.

'We outside' I got a texted from Melo. Before me and Dalia could walk out the door my mom stopped us "where y'all going?" She said "To the arcade" I said turning my head "Let Zion go or you can't go" She said "ughh mama, tell her to come on" I said rolling my eyes with a attitude "and stop givin me a attitude or you not going" She said.

Me, Zion, and Dalia got in the car we where all smooshed in the backseat because Lavar and Romelo was in the backseat as well "yooo" lavar said dapping me and Dalia up "Lavar you're big asab get off my hand" Dalia said "how???" He said "scoot over or some shit" She said "I can get on somebody's lap so I don't have to be in the way" Zion said as I side eyed her because what? "They good" I said giving her the sweetest smile ever "mhmm" she said as she gave me the same smile back. We got to the arcade and went in, Zion kept getting by Romelo every time he moved.

"Can you give me some space?" Romelo said to Zion "sureee" she said scooting away as me and Dalia laughed "Are y'all good?" Lavar said "fasho" Romelo said as we all went to go play games "So I'm not the only one noticing Zion all up on Melo." Dalia said "bruh why she had to come" Cam said "my momma said she had to come or I couldn't come with y'all" I said rolling my eyes "but aye check this" Dalia said back hand popping Cam on his shoulder as she shot a basketball in the hoop "Do you know me Dalia? That lil ass shot wasn't nothin" Cam said picking up a ball then shooting it in the hoop. They went back in forth shooting the balls in the hoop and I just watched because it caused them to argue the whole time.

"Come here Liyah" Somebody said pulling my arm from behind me "wassup?" I said turning around "get yo cousin" Romelo said "Where is she" I said rolling my eyes "I had to find a way to get away from ha" He said pointing to her, I walked over to where Zion was and pushed her aside "Can you stay away from Melo? Please and thank you." I said giving her a attitude.

"She shouldn't bother you anymore" I said shrugging my shoulder "preciate it" he said kissing me on the cheek as I smiled and walked away back to Cam and Dalia "y'all been going at it for 20 minutes, bring.yall.ass" I said pulling both of them by their ears "ow Liyah damn" Dalia said pushing my finger off her ear "let me go" Cam said doing the same "Are you mad you lost?" Dalia said giving him puppy eyes "bro you don't got aim like me chill out" Cam said as we went up to one of the other games "yea, yea, yea watch out." I said pushing them away and put my card in to play the game.

As we played another game Lavar, Nelson and Romelo walked up to us "y'all still goin back in forth" Romelo said to Dalia and Cam "they like brother and sister" Lavar said as everybody laughed "yea, yea, you so funny Lavar" Dalia said rolling her eyes with her hand on her hip "Somebody tell Beyoncé 2.0 she should just be a cheerleader" Cam says "Cam I know y-" Dalia says before Romelo cut her off "Cheerleadin would fit you" He says as Dalia rolls her eyes "Y'all done? I'm hungry" Nelson says "hold on we missin somebody..." Dalia said "Zion" Me and her said at the same time "aye ima go find her" Lavar said

We got a table at the arcade and looked at the menu, I decided I was gonna get wings. " then Lavar and Zion came back and we all ate "So what y'all gettin me for Christmas?" Cam said "this..." Dalia said stickin up her middle finger "Ask marie what she gettin you" Romelo said "on meeee" Lavar said laughing "Lavar can't be talkin, what you gettin yo wife and kids?" I said as everybody laughed.

"Y'all tryna go to the gym after this?" Romelo said "yuh, girls vs boys" Lavar said "now be for real, we finna have y'all cryinnnn" I said dappin up Dalia "igh, we gon see" Romelo said "on me Dani be carryin y'all" Lavar said "oh wowwww" I said laughing "you a troll lavar" Dalia said "it's true, Dani do be carrying y'all" Nelson said "mama, mama" Cam said as they started laughing "haha, funny" Dalia said with a straight face "It's okay Dalia don't cry" Cam said as they started laughing again.

Atlanta GA, Monday.

006 coming soon.