11:1

Atlanta Ga, 9:23pm.  
                            _______________
                                    A A L I Y A H

'TAKE A SHOT FOR ME🏀⛹🏾‍♀️' the group chat called as I was getting ready and I answered "what do y'all want" I said rolling my eyes "awe you got yo phone back gangy" Chase said "yepp" I said "ya'll we should surprise Dani" Jy said "that's the sma...

'TAKE A SHOT FOR ME🏀⛹🏾‍♀️' the group chat called as I was getting ready and I answered "what do y'all want" I said rolling my eyes "awe you got yo phone back gangy" Chase said "yepp" I said "ya'll we should surprise Dani" Jy said "that's the smartest thing I've ever heard you say Jy" Lele said "so how we gon surprise her?" Angel said. Where not gonna get into details on how that conversation went but, after all that Lavar pulled up and texted me to come outside.

"yo Liyah" Lavar, Cam, Nelson, and Romelo all said at the same time "yoo" I said putting my seat belt on because Lavar can't drive to save his mf life. We got to Dalia's house and she got in the car. "yo Dalia" everybody said "wass good" Dalia said as she put her seat belt on. "Lap up on me" Romelo said to me and I did as he pleased ( lol ) We got to the party and it was a lot of familiar faces there. "Dani would've been here to..." Dalia said "poor Daniya..." I said while looking down "I can't wait to see her baby daddy, ima choke the skin off his neck" Dalia said sarcastically "girl! To far" I said as we both laughed "my girl can't be outside anymore" Dalia said fake crying "exactly" I said fake crying along with her "df is y'all doin" Lavar said walking up to us "where having a moment Lavar" Dalia said "I'm not even gon ask why" he said putting his hands up and walking away.

"New friends?" A girl said walking up to us "you look familiar..." Dalia said looking her up in down and I elbowed her arm "sureee what's your name?" I asked her with a smile on my face "Rhyhanna, but call me Rhy" she answered smiling "ohhhh" me and Dalia said at the same time and both of our eyebrows raised "you know Chase?" I said looking at her "that's my girlfriend" she said "girlfriend as in like 'hey girl frienddd' or girlfriend as in romance?" I said then looked at Dalia as she was silent the whole time "girlfriend as in romance" she said giving a attitude "has Chase ever mentioned somebody she liked to you?" Dalia asked calmly "no why?" Rhy answered "interesting..." Dalia said looking away "why you ask?" Rhy said "how long y'all been together?" I said looking at her confused "two months, why are y'all asking me all the questions??" she asked "INTERESTING" Dalia said as nobody answered her and she just turned around and walked away. "Chase is weird.." Dalia said rolling her eyes "don't do my Chaseyyy" I said then laughed "your chasey is weird" Dalia said mugging me.

"yo we been in this bitch for three hours" I said to Romelo "you can wait a lil longer" he said looking me in the eyes "I really can't but okay" I said rolling my eyes "stop rollin yo eyes" he said "I will, if Lavar get up and take me home" I said crossing my arms "calm down" he said then turned around and I rolled my eyes once again. "Look at Nelson" I said laughing while pointing at him dancing to a song and Dalia laughed with me. "We needa start hangin out more" Cam said to all of us "fasho" Romelo said shaking his head "but y'all see each other everyday at practice" Dalia commented "we practice not talk, two different things" Cam replied "don't get smart Cam" Dalia said smushing his head back and Cam laughed.

"How you been feeling lately?" Romelo asked me "why you asking me this randomly?" I replied "I'm just tryna start a conversation" he said and chuckled "you're cute" I said laughing and he laughed to "y'all ready to go married couple?" Lavar said walking up to me and Romelo "been.." I said rolling my eyes and getting up as Romelo did the same and we walked together side by side. "They gon get married one day" Nelson said to Lavar "on my kids" Lavar said and Nelson laughed "wait...you got kids?" Nelson said "next subject" Lavar said and he started walking faster. We all got in the car and Lavar was about to pull off until somebody noticed something. "Where Dalia?" Romelo said "oh shit, we almost left her ass" Lavar said and he got out the car.

LAVAR'S POV

I got out the car and walked back into the house where the party was going on at and started to look for Dalia. I didn't see her no where until I seen a girl run out a room "SOME GIRL IN THE BEDROOM PASSED OUT!" The girl yelled and I ran in there fast as hell. When I walked in the bedroom Dalia was laying on the floor without her shoes on. I grabbed her shoes that where a inch away from were she was laying and ran out the room to get back to the car.

BACK TO AALIYAH'S POV

We seen Lavar run out the house caring Dalia and instantly we got out the car to help "what happened bro????" I yelled "I seen her laying in a bedroom passed out" Lavar said shaking "somebody probably drugged her" Cam said as we layed her down in the backseat "what the fuck is y'all doing, we needa get ha to the hospital" I said while having a breakdown and Romelo hugged me and we all got in the car.

Atlanta Ga, Saturday.

Y'all I know it's short bare with me 😩