25:2

Atlanta GA, 5:12am.
                    _______________
                     A A L I Y A H

                            _______________                                    A A L I Y A H

We made it to my hometown at 5am Wednesday morning. "Aaliyah!" My mama husband...I guess, came up to me trying to give me a hug "I don't know you like dat..." I whispered and side eyed him "Aaliyah Ganae Jones!" My mama bumped my shoulder "I don't, im not finna sit up here and lie to dis man" I rolled my eyes then walked off into the house ( well crutched in my case )

"hey Aaliyah!" Ari ran to give me a hug "oh my god, you so big" I smiled "you are to, not in a bad way you just got taller" she joked "man if youn get out my face" I laughed and mushed her head "where da baby?" I asked "oh girl I was supposed to be watchin dat demon seed" she answered then ran to da living room "she already callin her a demon seed and she a newborn..." I said under my breath.

"so what happened to yo leg" Ari looked at me "I was at my game, was about to do my lay up and my leg slipped, it dislocated my knee bone" I explained while holding my baby sister "Aaliyah you can't be talkin to dat man like dat" my momma said as she walked in da living room "I didn't even talk to him any kinda way, but okay..." I mugged "but I just think yall moved to fast wit yall relationship dats all" I added on "he good for you though" I ALSO added on "Aaliyah after the divorce wit your dad, I just needed somebody who would love me and Troy was that someone." She stated "okay." I said trying to stop talkin about this situation "alright." She said and walked away.

I walked upstairs to unpack my bags but felt my phone ringing while in my pocket. "heyy fren, did you make it?" Tati said in the mic "yep. And why you up dis early" I chuckled "you know I gotta go to my classes stop tryna be funny" she laughed "ohhh, I forgot" I said "anyways, I had to wake myself up dis morning I gotta attitude" she said "damn but im finna take a nap" I told her "alright" she said then hung up. I put my phone down on my dresser and went my ass to bed cause it's 7 in the mf morning.

I woke up like 3 hours later to my baby sister crying, "oh hell naw" I shook my head and mushed my face into da pillow "needa shut that shi up" I whined "dis ain't gon work" I shouted hopin my mama heard me so she could feel bad. Eventually I got up because I knew I wasn't getting nomo sleep at the moment.

"Ari how tf you sleep threw dis" I walked in her room "my headphones" she said and smirked "smart,smart" I nodded my head "but the first night she came home she was cryin nonstop, I almost walked out da house" she stated "dat cryin gon make me stay at Dani house" I rolled my eyes "mhm yea...yo lace showin" she joked but wasn't jokin at da same time "mhm yeah...BYE ARIANA" I said then got up and crutched out because she really had me fucked up "AND IM TELLIN GEORGIA" I yelled while half way down the hallway "tell me what?" My mama asked as she rocked Autumn "oh nothin I was tryna scare Ari" I answered "awe okay" she said soundin tired.

When I layed on my bed I heard da doorbell ring, "ARI GO GET DA DOOR" I yelled "it's Laiyah anyway" she said "girl" I rolled my eyes.

"Aaliyah where my headphones" my mom walked in "ion know" I shrugged my shoulders "mhm" she said "you wouldn't know where your nose was if it wasn't on your face" she added on "georgia please.." I popped my neck out "oh and they havin a block party tomorrow in the neighborhood make sure you be ready" she poked her head in the door "ion wanna go nowhere wit a dislocated knee" I said under my breath.

I was watching a scary movie until I heard noises comin from my closet. "oh hell naw" I whispered then heard the noise again "Ariana?" "Mama?" I whined "BOO!" Ari and Laiyah screamed as they jumped out my closet "childish ass kids" I rolled my eyes "so we scared you" Ari said "yall didn't scare me, I knew it was yall I just played along" I lied and scratched my head "we scared you." Laiyah said making Ari laugh "hehehekakakaka" I shoved them out my room "AND DON'T COME BACK" I yelled and slammed the door.

"Aaliyahhhhh" I heard Dani down the hallway "Danielle" my mouth dropped when she walked in the room with food and a get well card "aww you brung me food" I smiled "mhm, I also brung Milla but you know she like to play" Dani said "oh so she downstairs playin" I laughed "girl yes with your sister and Laiyah" she said "oh wow" I chuckled "how basketball been for you, besides you dislocatin yo knee" she asked "it's gettin boring. Like not the same as when we where playin in middle school and highschool" I answered "liyah you play for lsu and you're bored?" She raised her eyebrow "yeah but they take everything serious" I said "well all I know is if I didn't have a child at a young age I really would've been hoopin my ass off" she said "this shi is not how it seems" I rolled my eyes "wit my leg like dis, I should just quit" I added on "okay be a cheerleader then" she joked "never dat" I said and we both laughed.

Atlanta Ga, Wednesday.