14:1

Atlanta Ga, 9:21am
                  _______________
                          A A L I Y A H

"Liyah are you feelin better" I heard a voice say and I jumped up fast ash "Dalia wtf you doin at my house" I said "I can't come to yo house nomo?" She said crossing her arms "you didn't call my phone" I said "I did actually, two times and texted you

"Liyah are you feelin better" I heard a voice say and I jumped up fast ash "Dalia wtf you doin at my house" I said "I can't come to yo house nomo?" She said crossing her arms "you didn't call my phone" I said "I did actually, two times and texted you.." she said "you know im a deep sleeper" I said then laughed "but are you still feeling bad?" She asked "yes, sickness don't just go away" I said rubbing my eyes "alright attitude" she said then chuckled "whatchu here for?" I questioned "I was just checkin on my closet friend df" she answered and rolled her eyes "yea,yea.yeaaaaa" I said as I started to get up, "what time is it" I said then picked up my phone " 9 o'clock in the morning?!" I yelled "girl your momma sleep" Dalia said "it gotta be something you need you're here at 9 o'clock in the morning" I smirked "okok, I want you to go to chase house wit me" she said "for?" I asked "to confront the bitch" she answered and I rolled my eyes "I'm goin to bed" I said then got back in my bed "I would do it for youuuuu" she pledged "let's be for real." I said side eyeing her "I'm being for real, I need you to come to Chase house wit me" she said "ask Angel or somebody" I said shrugging my shoulders "im sick" I added on "I don't care, put clothes on, brush yo teeth, and let's go" she said pulling my arm "ugh okay" I sighed and got up and walked out my room to the bathroom.

"Are you ready?" She asked me "yeah, come on" I answered "wait how we gettin there" I said turning around "oh girl don't worry my sister outside" she said as we started walking out the door. We got in the car and Dalia's sister looked back at me "hey Liyah" she said then turned back around "fuck you." I said jokingly sticking my finger up "fuck you to bitch" she joked back "harsh ass words" Dalia said and we all laughed. We pulled up to Chase's house a few minutes later, me and Dalia out the car "your knocking" she said I sighed and knocked on the door. Chase's mom opened the door greeting us with a smile "hey senior Chase" I said waving "you gon get enough of calling me that" she said putting at me and I laughed "CHASE YOUR FRIENDS IN HERE" she yelled letting us in the door and we walked to Chase room "chaseyyyy" I said walking in her room "wassup, why yall here at dis time I haven't even opened my eyes yet" she said "because you been playin wit my heart this whole time dumbass!" Dalia instantly yelled "whatchu talm bout?" Chase questioned "does Rhy ring a bell or no?" Dalia answered "that's my girlfriend" she said "so we fucked and you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend?" Dalia asked "YALL FUCKED" I said shocked as hell "yesss, so I don't know why she didn't tell me she had a girl" Dalia said "your speechless Chase" I said raising my eyebrow "because she know she wrong" Dalia said frantically "you finna cry?" Chase asked "duh bitch you playin wit me, I wanna slap tf outta you rn stupid bitch" Dalia answered then picked up a half drunk water bottle and threw it at her "Dalia calm down" I said holding her back "I really didn't feel a connection witchu" Chase said then Dalia walked out "Chase that was fucked up" I said then walked out behind Dalia.

"Studs are weirdddd" Dalia said irritated asab "right girl, right" I said knowing I couldn't agree. Dalia and her sister dropped me off at home and I got out the car, I seen Romelo throwing out the trash and I looked at him "MELO" I yelled with a smile "I thought you was sick" he yelled back and I shrugged my shoulders "I am but Dalia drug me out my bed" I said "ima come over later" he said "and catch a cold?" I asked "if I catch it by you" he pointed then laughed and I smiled "alright boy, ttyl" I said then walked in the house. "Ain't you sick why you out?" Azie asked "Dalia forced me with a gun to my head to go with her to press business" I answered "who Dalia? And who y'all press?" He questioned "dam- I mean dang why you wanna know" I said rolling my eyes "gotta make sure my baby sis straight" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder "yea okay" I said then put my AirPods on and walked upstairs.

Atlanta Ga, 8:58pm.

"Aaliyah, Romelo here" my mom said as he walked into my room with a get well basket "you made this yourself?" I said cheesing "yea" he lied "no tf you didn't" I said knowing he was lying "I'm trollin my og made it, but it's from me" he said then hugged me "thank you" I said giving him a smile "you don't be callin me like you supposed to, lemme find out you pullin a Chase." I said "a Chase?" He questioned then laughed "issa inside joke" I said then chuckled "but I be expectin you to call me" he said "that's weird" I said raising my eyebrow "how??" He asked "you gotta man up and call me first" I answered giving him a smirk "basically you callin me a female?" He said then laughed "you know that didn't come out my mouth" I said pushing his head back "yo ahh always got sum to say" he said "that's beyond me, you be checkin for no reason" I said facing my head towards the tv but when I looked over he was staring at me "are you plottin?" I asked him as I was making eye contact with him "nah I'm just lookin at you" he said leaning in to kiss me and I kissed him back, "you could get sick" I whispered "what I tell you earlier" he said looking me in my eyes, then we started kissing again. Next thing I knew we was on that type of timing.

                            Atlanta Ga, Tuesday.

I hate doing stuff like this but leave a comment. 👍🏽