21:2

Baton Rouge, 7:56pm.
                             _______________
                     A A L I Y A H

"Aaliyah!" Coach Kim yelled "ma'am?" I said "you have to stop pushing the other players when you get mad, see your counselor after you change

"Aaliyah!" Coach Kim yelled "ma'am?" I said "you have to stop pushing the other players when you get mad, see your counselor after you change." She said then started walking away "damn Aaliyah" my teammate Kaz said "im sure the other players didn't take it offensive" I shrugged my shoulders then took my jersey off. I walked back to campus and went into the school to my counselors office "miss Jackson" I said knocking and walked in "sit down Aaliyah" she sighed "what did I tell you about pushing your opponents?" She asked me "don't let the anger get the best of you and don't let it take your focus off the game" I mocked "good, you were listening" she said giving me a smile "all you gotta do is take a breather" she added on "actually they be saying stuff to me first.." I said under my breath "ignore it, keep your focus on the game. If you get in a serious altercation with one of the other players you'll get suspended" she said and I rolled my eyes "got it...now can I go to my dorm" I mumbled "go ahead, don't let me hear you been pushing again" she said. I got up and walked out the office. Walking back to my dorm I ran into my roommate Tatiana.

"What's your answers for Algebra" she said as we walked in our dorm and I passed her the paper "Tati you have mail" I said while looking at it "I hope it's my check, I been working 4-8 everyday" she said "wait, it's something for you in here to" she added on "who's it from?" I asked "Romelo Hill" she said throwing it to me "Melo..." I said under my breath. I opened the Letter half way until sealing it back shut and piling it up where the rest of my mail was.

"I think you should read it" Tati said "Im good.." I chuckled "if you don't then I will" she said then grabbing the letter off the stack "hmm...let's see" she added on "Tatiana Green no!" I yelled grabbing the letter out of her hand "just read it Aaliyah" she said rolling her eyes "it's nothing" I said shrugging my shoulders. I threw the note in the trash and pulled out my MacBook to finish my assignments from the other day.

"Aaliyah...Tatiana!!" My friend Aries yelled coming in me and Tati dorm room "you scared me girl" Tati said "lol, but it's a party tonight off campus yall going?" She asked us "I know! And I'm gonna be there" Tati answered "sureee" I answered also "we ridin wit you right?" I added on "yeah" she shaked her head yes. Me and Tatiana got ready and got in Aries car. "I don't think we gon have food, yall hungry?" Aries said "yes, and what kinda party don't have food" Tati rolled her eyes "broke niggas" I said fixing my lipgloss "exactly" Aries said reaching her hand to the back seat to dap me up. We pulled up to Zaxby's right before they were about to close. "This my first time eating today" Tatiana said while eating "I swear" Aries said "you know Aaliyah ex fling" Tati said "yeah" Aries answered "he sent her a letter and she didn't even read it" Tati nodded "Aaliyah Ganae Jones!" Aries raised her voiced "I don't wanna read anything he send me.." I said "that could've been your chance to get your man back" she exclaimed "that never was my man...and I don't want him back" I rolled my eyes "all I'm saying is, he probably didn't do what you think he did" Tati said "everybody say that.." I said under my breath. We finished eating and got to the party, we got out the car and went in the hosts house.

"Where tf Aries go" I said laughing "you know she like to dance and shit" Tatiana said laughing with me "I can't wait till summer break" Tati added on "me too, Atlanta is calling my name back home" I said making hand motions and Tati laughed "we're not going to see each other for a whole month" she said rolling her eyes "its gon be so different" I said "especially when im not gonna hear snoring at night" I added on giving her a sarcastic smile. I was talking wit Tatiana and Aries about...well I can't say but as we where talking I heard somebody say my name. "Aaliyah!" The random person yelled and as they were walking up to me I noticed, that person was Lavar.

"How you been lil sis" he asked me dapping me up "good, wby?" I answered "focusing on my child and my wife" he said "what about yourself?" I raised my eyebrow "whatchu mean" he sajd "have you been focusing on yourself?" I questioned "you can say dat" he shrugged his shoulders "do you have a friend..." Aries hopped in the conversation "Aries..don't ask that" I said then chuckled "so you got new friends, huh?" Lavar said "duh, im seven hours away from Atlanta of course ima have new friends" I said with a grin on my face "you still the same Liyah" he said smirking "don't call me Liyah" I said "oh nah you changed" he sighed "is that a bad thing" I looked him up and down "no, but Romelo been askin about you" he said "speakin of Romelo" he added on after seeing Romelo walk up to us "wassup Liyah" Melo said, "she don't go by Liyah nomo" Lavar said then chuckled "hey Melo." I said with my head down rolling my eyes.

Me, Tatiana, and Aries ended up going to Lavar, Jayden, Cam and Romelo's Air bnb to catch up.

                           Baton Rouge, Saturday.

Some slight for the first chapter.