18:1

Chicago Illinois, 6:56am
_______________
A A L I Y A H

                            Chicago Illinois, 6:56am                               _______________                                     A A L I Y A H

"I have a headache" Dalia said coming out the bathroom "I got a Tylenol in my purse. You want it?" I asked her "yeah" she answered then I grabbed my purse, got the Tylenol out and gave it to her "thank you" she said then went back to the bathroom. I heard a knock on the door as I was packing my bag back up and I stood up. "Y'all bags ready? I'm finna take em to da car" Lavar said "mines is, ion know about Dalia's" I said then walking back to my bag "Dalia yo shit ready?" Lavar asked her while talking through the door "yeah" she yelled. Lavar took our stuff downstairs and Dalia came out the bathroom "my eyes red asab" Dalia said putting her eye drops in "lemme find out you been smokin in the bathroom" I said giving her a side eye "oh nooo" she laughed then it was another knock on the door "it's time to go kids" Cam said when Dalia opened the door "Lavar I call shot gun" I said when I seen him in the hallway "on bro no" he said "on bro yes" I said "you buggin, you finna sit yo ass in da back" he laughed "you should've called shot gun, I'm sittin my ass in the front" I rolled my eyes. We got in the car and pulled out the parking lot.

"The front, I love da front" I laughed "shut tf up" Lavar said "aww don't be mad kid" I said "bro turn around" Lavar exclaimed "damn you mad over the front seat.." Dalia said chuckling "aye don't start wit me Dalia" he said with his hand on his face "my bad" Dalia laughed. We pulled up to IHOP and got out the car. "Liyah yo head big ash" Lavar said "and yo body wide ash" I said rolling my eyes "don't be embarrassin me in dis place" Romelo said "who are you supposed to be..." Dalia said "stfu" he said buckin at her "ahh" Dalia said sarcastically "oh my god" I laughed "table for how many?" The waiter asked "six" Cam said "alright follow me" she said and we all started following her. "Damn you can't put yo phone down for a second" Cam said to Dalia "she up to sum" Romelo said tryna look at her phone "please move." Dalia said hiding her phone "she hiding some" Nelson shakes his head.

We ate, payed then we all got back to the car. "The front seat feels great!" I said then looking back at Lavar "bruh" he said putting his hand on his face "stop teasing before I put you in the trunk" Cam said "fawk you's" I said sticking my finger up then putting my feet on the dash board.

The first two hours of the ride was calm even though I was sleep half of the time. "Y'all need some out the gas station" Cam asked all of us "Gatorade" Nelson and Romelo said at the same time "nigga stop copyin me" Romelo said "nobody copyin you, you copyin me" Nelson said then they started going back and forth "please shut up" Dalia yelled "who you talkin to" Melo said while giving her a dirty look "yall.." she gave him a dirt look back "okok" Nelson said then playfully slapped Dalia. They all were slap boxing in the back seat until Lavar and Cam came back. After they got gas we got back on the road and I fell asleep again.

                                  5 hours in. 

"I just need my bed" Dalia said rolling her eyes "sameee" I sighed "stop complainin why I'm drivin" Lavar said "boy bye" I said bucking at him then looked out the window. "Let's play I spy" Dalia said "ight" Lavar agreed "Liyah you playin?" She asked me "yeah" I answered "I spy with my little eyes something brown" Dalia said "us?" I said then laughed "nope try again" Dalia laughed "these logs on this truck infront of us?" Lavar said pointing "yep" Dalia shook her head "oh wow, but I spy with my little eyes something red" I said "this car beside us?" Dalia said "dangggg, and yeah" I said then chuckled "I spy wit my eyes sum blue" Lavar said "the sky" I said "nah" he shook his head "I was finna say the sky to" Dalia said looking around "your shirt" she added on "you got it" he said chuckling.

"Lavar! Go to that ice cream place right there" Dalia said pointing "hell no" he said "Lavar!" Dalia yelled "Lavar we can stop by there, I want some ice cream" I said getting hype "we not stoppin no more" he said "please Lavar" me and Dalia both begged "bro, after this we not stoppin again" he said then turned the car into the ice cream shops parking lot. "Why we stoppin?" Romelo asked "they want ice cream and shit" Lavar answered. We went inside the building and ordered, "Lavar I love that your paying" Dalia said with a sarcastic smile on her face trying not to laugh "who payin?" Lavar exclaimed "you dude..." I whispered with my hand on my face "nahh yall wanted to come here" Lavar said "you supposed to pay for kids stuff or your immature" Dalia said trollin him "bro move" Lavar exclaimed then took his car out and paid.

"Cam it's yo turn to drive" Lavar told him "So good" I said eating my ice cream as Cam started the car "very good" Dalia said eating the ice cream in Lavar face "nasty ass ice cream who even eat chocolate ice cream" Lavar said frantically "and Vanilla wit cheap ass sprinkles nasty to" he added on while pointing at me "damn they got you mad, mad" Romelo laughed.

                                 5 more hours in.
                           ________________
                                        6:45pm

I said bye to everybody then got my backpack out the trunk and went in the house. "MAMA!" I yelled when I walked in the house "did you have fun?" She asked me as I walked in the kitchen "some what" I answered shrugging my shoulders "what happened" she questioned "nothing, I just said some what" I answered then gave her a smile "we goin over your auntie house so get ready if you not already" she said wrapping foil on the food "alright" I said. "My roommmmmm" I yelled as I flopped on the bed "AALIYAH GET READY" my mama screamed with an attitude "I just got here" I said rolling my eyes. I got in the shower and put my clothes on then went downstairs "when you get back" Alease said "like an hour ago" I said "alright yall come on" my mom said while the boys were holding the food dishes. "shot gun" Austin said hopping in the front seat "ma-" I tried to say but I got rudely cut off "ion wanna hear nothing" my momma said putting on her seatbelt and starting the car "Aziya coming to town for Christmas?" I asked "her plane just landed thirty minutes ago, she's at your auntie house" my mom answered.2

We got to my auntie house and everybody got out the car, the boys got the food dishes out the trunk then followed behind us. "heyyyy" my mom said running to hug all her sister and my grandma "the kids getting so big" my auntie said coming to hug us "kids?" I said laughing "you know what I'm tryna say girl hug your auntie" she said and we joined in a hug "hey grandma" me and Alease said hugging her and grandma gave us both a kiss on the cheek "ZIYA!" I yelled running to her "Liyah!" She said hugging me tight "how is basketball going for you?" She asked me "it's good" I smiled "where is my nephew" I added on looking around "he's sleep, the plane made him hella sleepy" she said "don't say that around grandma" I laughed "she used to say it" Ziya said making a face.

"Auntie Loren not coming?" Alease asked grandma "nope, her and the kids got the flu" grandma answered.

               Chicago Illinois-Atlanta Ga, Sunday.