22:2

Baton Rouge, 2:12pm.
                             _______________
              A A L I Y A H

                             _______________                                    A A L I Y A H

"My hair look very...." Tatiana said mugging herself in the mirror "so, so, so sad" I chuckled "don't laugh just because you just got yours done" she said "ANYWAYS!" I raised my voice and getting up from my bed "im goin to the vending machine, you want anything?" I asked "im good" she answered then I walked out the door.

"Aaliyah!" A deep voice yelled from behind me and I turned my head "wassup Mir" I said dappin him up "where Ren?" I added on "she transferred to Georgia state last Tuesday" he said "oh wow, and she didn't THINK about callin me" I laughed a lil bit "dats crazy" he teased "where you on yo way to" he asked "vendin machine in the school" I answered "ight, ima see you later" he said then turned the opposite way and walked off. I got to the vending machine and pressed the buttons of the stuff I wanted. After I walked back to my dorm area.

"We should go to the mall" Tatiana suggested "who driving?" I raised my eyebrow "youuu" she said "gas prices are in the sky these days" I rolled my eyes "I'll pitch in ma'am" she chuckled "thats all you had to say" I said "but let's go" I added on and we both got up from our bed. We walked to the parking lot and got in my car, I turned the engine on and put the car in reverse. "Aaliyah you can't drive" Tati laughed "but at least I got my license though" I stuck my tongue out at her and laughed "I had my license before though...until I got pulled over" she said then scratched her head "keyword BEFORE" I taunted and turned up the music. A few minutes later we pulled up to the mall and got out the car. "Period, dats how you beat traffic" I said while putting my shades on "yeah,yeah" Tati smirked "Puedo ofrecerle, señora, algunas entradas para un concierto de rock?" A Mexican man asked us "Nosotras no hablamos español" Tati answered "está bien" the man said then walked away "when you learned a little español" I said "I take Spanish" she said proudly "teach me a lil sum sum" I grinned as we walked in the mall. "Where we going first" I said "H&M" Tati said "ew." I rolled my eyes "don't hate" she said then we walked in h&m.

Tatiana shop for the longest so I got bored real quick. "Tatiana Green, PLEASE come on" I said with my mom lips on ( ifykyk ) "im almost done" she said "you said that ten minutes ago" I crossed my arms.

She ended up not getting anything from h&m since she took my opinion personal. "I have a surprise for you, but it's really not a surprise" Tati said with a smile on her face "ugh" I rolled my eyes "oh so you don't wanna see it?" She questioned "I do!!" I begged "act like it then!" she laughed then we got on the escalator. As we were approaching the food court I felt somebody wrap their arms around my neck "Melo." I said with a smile on my face knowing it was him "surprise!!" Tati raised her voice cheesing "it's kinda not a surprise cause you seen him last night but you know" she added on "she actin like she don't wanna see me" Romelo said "no im not, I was surprised fasho" I said "good" Tati commented "Tati mind yo bidness" Romelo replied and she put her hands up "yall should talk it out" Tati said "come on" Romelo said then grabbed my hand and sat me down "love to see it" Tatiana said and walked away.

"I didn't do anything wit Dalia" he spoke "you sure..." I rolled my eyes "on me" he said "then I got jumped over something Khelani lied to Dalia about" I raised my voice pointing my finger in his face "I didn't know Khelani told Dalia that shit" he said confusingly "Dani told me before I left for lsu" I said "she needa be worried bout ha child" he chuckled "not to much" I laughed "how old ha child is now?" He asked "two years old, wit a head full of hair" I smiled "why you think we never ended up together?" He asked "Dalia, and because me and you had bad communication problems" I answered. After we talked and cleared everything up we left the mall and he trailed me to the campus.

"Ight dis nice ash" Romelo said "we know" me and Tati both said "so Melo did you know Tatiana Carter is into white boys....white boys like Nelson" I joked "AALIYAH WHAT" Tati slightly popped my hand "you dated white boy Marcus" I taunted her "that didn't last long" she said "give Nels a try" Romelo laughed "what he look like" Tati rolled her eyes as Melo pulled out his phone to show her a picture "I like that white boy...when I get to see him in person" she licked her lips then me and Melo laughed "god did" I dapped Romelo up "im finna give him yo number" Romelo said "okayy" Tati smiled "I may need to go to Atlanta witchu dis summer" she whispered to me "yeah..yeah" I chuckled.

Melo stayed for a lil minute until he had to leave, I walked him to the parking lot so I could make sure he got to his car safely. "See you later" I dapped him up "safety" he smirked "safety" I smiled and turned around to walk back to my dorm.

"soo??? No thank you" Tati said "no" I shook my head wit a smile on my face "whatever, anyways a lot of people leaving dis university" she said "OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, Serenity left" I exclaimed "what???" Tati said frantically "Mir told me earlier" I said "I can't believe it Jesus" she flopped on her bed "he said she goin to Georgia state" I said "why everybody goin to Georgia state! It's lame" she rolled her eyes, "I swear. But im finna go shower" I said then walked to the bathroom.

Baton Rouge, Sunday.