20:1

Atlanta Ga, 1:08pm.
                             _______________
                         A A L I Y A H

                             _______________                                    A A L I Y A H

( last chapter until 21:2 )

"You're leaving.." I said starting to tear up watching Alease put her bags in the trunk of her car "it's okay!" Alease said then hugged me "I love you lil sis" she added on "I love you to" I said smiling wiping my tears away "so I can have your room?" Adrienne asked "no nigga I'm gettin ha room" Austin said pushing Adrienne "where's mom?" Alease said looking for her "she's not feeling good since dad didn't come for the holidays" Aziya said "told y'all he was a dead beat" Adrienne said shrugging his shoulders "Adrienne!" We all yelled "I'm deadass" he said "well...I needa go, tell momma and Ari I love them" Alease frantically starting to look down "it's ight Alease, you can come see us on breaks and shi" Azie said giving her a side hug "you right, I love yall" she said starting to get in the car "love you to!" We yelled watching her leave.

We went back in the house and I went in the living room, I felt my phone ring and it was Dalia "hello?" I said "Rhy wanna fight me! Come to the park Asap!" She yelled threw the mic "wait, wait I'm finna tell my brother to bring me" I hopped up and ran to Azie who was in the kitchen "Azie you gotta take me to the park right mf now!!" I yelled "calm down, I gotchu though" he said putting his hand on my shoulder for a quick second then grabbed the keys and we ran outside "I just sent the location to your phone come on!" I said panicking.

"You can stay in the car" I said then getting out. "Aaliyah do you see all these girls" Dalia said whispering in my ear as the girls where watching "we finna fight or what?" Rhy said staring at me "GO" Dalia yelled and all of a sudden her and the girls starting jumping on me.

My brother came running to get them off me, mind you he's buff and tall so he guarded them off me "you act like I wasn't gon find out HOE" Dalia yelled pointing her finger in my face "find out about what?" I asked yelling back at her "you told Chase I was messin wit somebody else" she answered "I didn't tell Chase shit" I said "you so fake, and that's why I was messing around with Romelo" Dalia said rolling her eyes "how?????" I raised my voice "no wonder you and Chase were close, you was fuckin her onna low" Dalia said "first of all I don't like girls LIKE YOU, and I never fucked Chase" I said "baby this all was a plan...me and Dalia were never arguing, the person that sent her the video of me talking about her was my friend. Me and Dalia been friends for a long time..I got with Chase just to find out information" Rhy said smirking "I don't got time for yall lies, and ima get my get back soon" I said then me and Azie started walking away.

"They jumped you...that's weird asf" Aziya said while putting a ice pack above my eye "I hate her so much" I rolled my eyes "I had this girl back all the time" I added on "everybody ain't you friend Aaliyah" Aziya said "I know that now" I said rolling my eyes "ANGEL HERE!" Ari yelled while letting her in the door "Dalia did all this?" Angel asked "yes, her and her so called friends" I answered "I'm stoked, now we gotta get yo get back" she said "I know, it was like five of them bitches including Rhy and Dalia" I said "what be wrong wit bitches" Austin said handing Aziya some alcohol to put on the scratch on my cheek "it's sad, fast ass fifteen year olds did this to you" Aziya said frantically. I heard my phone ring and it was Dani "hello?" I said "IF I WASN'T PREGNANT I WOULD BEAT ALL THEY ASSES LINE THAT SHIT UP" she yelled in the mic raging "Dani we gon handle it!!" Aziya said grabbing my phone "please do, I always found her weird" Dani exclaimed "me too, I still can't believe she did this to my lil sister" Aziya said.

My mom came into my room looking aggravated. "You sure you don't want me to call her mom" she asked me "no you don't have too" I answered "do you need anything?" She said "nope." I said scrolling through instagram "you sure?" She said "yep." I gave her a sarcastic smile "alright Aaliyah." She said then started walking out.

"Aye Aaliyah we finna go to the store you tryna come?" Adrienne said "nope." I rolled my eyes "we goin out to eat after Aaliyah" Aziya said walking up behind him "I'm good" I said "Aaliyah please, all of us going you gotta come" Aziya said "do you see these bruises?" I pointed at my face "you good, it don't look that bad" Adrienne said and I stared at him like he was crazy "im tryna be nice" he said making my laugh a little bit "see, you laughing come on" Aziya said "ugh" I sighed then got out and slid my crocs on.

All of us got in the car. Azie was the driver, and Aziya was in the passengers seat. He started the car and pulled out the driveway. "Y'all still like this song?" Aziya said connecting her phone to the aux and playing 'Pray For Me' by The Weekend "Oooo" Ari said starting to smiling. We went down the playlist as we rode to the restaurant.

"Table for seven" Azie said to the waiter as we all walked in the restaurant "okay! You can follow me" the waitress said and we all followed her. After a few minutes we odered our food and waited. "Y'all seen the way da waitress was lookin at me?" Austin said "nah she was lookin at me" Adrienne said "bro she smiled at me" Austin disagreed "yooo, she was lookin at me" Adrienne said getting mad "she wasn't looking at neither one of y'all, NEXT!" Aziya laughed "crazy's" I mumbled "speak up Aaliyah" Austin said "I said, yall crazy.." I raised my voice a lil bit "okok" he said dapping me up but I left him hangin "it's like that huh?" He asked "yeah it's like that" I answered. Our food came and the waitress laid the plates of food on the table "we gotta question" Adrienne said "Adri no!" Aziya slapped his hand "me and my brother wanna know, who was you smilin at?" He said smirking in the girl face and she just looked while smiling at him "she smiling at me right now" Adrienne said turning his head towards Austin "be honest who look better?" Austin questioned her "y'all are embarrassing me..." I said quietly with my hand on my face while turning my head "y'all look the same" the waitress said "thank you!" Aziya said "I look better though" Austin cheesed "alright!" The waitress said then walked away.

We finished eating and Azie payed for everybody. "Im finna get her number before we leave" Adrienne said "Adrienne this is embarrassing" I said grabbing his arm and he pulled back "can I get dem digits?" Adrienne asked the waitress "sureee...wait how old are you?" She said "seventeen" he said "good enough, I'm eighteen" she smirked then gave him her number "damn Austin...your lil brother getting more play then you" I laughed "stfu" he exclaimed.

Atlanta Ga, Tuesday.

Moral of the story don't trust just anybody because they'll back door you just like that.

The next chapter would be three years from the last chapter, meaning Romelo, Dalia, and Aaliyah graduated but Nelson is in his Junior year.