3:1

ATLANTA GA, 11:23am.
                      ___________________

                               A A L I Y A H

Today was Saturday, which was game day. Our game starts at 2:00pm so I had a lot of time to do what I had to get done. I heard a knock on my door when I was doing my lip liner after I got out the shower "Aaliyah can I come in?" Alease said opening the door "I didn't even say you could come in yet" I said "well I'm in here so..." she said sitting on the bed "what?" I said popping my head "don't be popping yo head at me, I can't be in here or some?" She said "well you in here so obviously you want something" I said rolling my eyes "Maybe I just wanna check on my lil sister, have some bonding time since I'm going to college soon" she said frantically "I can't believe you're leaving me" I said starting to tear up "I'll still come visit you, you don't have to cry" she said getting up and hugging me "you right, let me stop crying" I said as she both started laughing "your a actress Liyah" she said laughing "I'll see you at your game though, I'm going over my man house" she said and starts walking towards the door "byeee"

_____________________________________

"Aaliyah, Romelo down here!" My mom yelled from downstairs. It wasn't like Romelo for him to show up without calling me. I went downstairs and he was standing, waiting on me to say something "what Melo?" I said frantically "you still mad at me?" He said "I'm still mad at you for being with a bop, but in general no" I said starring into his eyes "you suppose to be happy for me twin" he said as we where making eye contact "I am..but I'm not at the same time, you could've picked somebody better" I said breaking eye contact "exactly, that's why I broke up with Khelani" he said as I got all hyped in the inside "finallyyyy" I said hugging him "So you happy about it?" He said "No..but yes" I said smiling "you got a game today right?" He said "yep, you comin?" I said making eye contact with him again "fasho, text me the arena" he said making eye contact with me back "alright byee" I said as we both walked to the door and hugged each other good bye.

It was time for the game. I got to the arena and went to the locker rooms and sat my stuff down and got in my basketball uniform, Dalia came in late but she did the same. Then it was time for us to start playing.

                          ATLANTA GA, 3:40pm.

We won 24-19 the other team was good but wasn't as good as us.

"Y'all did good" Romelo said as he hugged me, Dani and Dalia "what can I sayyy" Dani said while drinking her gatorade "Liyah come here I want you to meet my new boyfriend" my sister said pulling my arm "hey??" I said "yoo, I'm Jay" he said trying to shake my hand "my hands sweaty right now, I can't shake hands but nice to meet you" I said "stop being like that Aaliyah" she said rolling her eyes "I'm not being like nothing" I said and walked off.

"You good?" Melo asked "yeah, she act like I care about her new boyfriend but I'm straight" I said and chuckled "ightttt" he said. After I got my stuff out my locker room Romelo's mom took me home, I needed a shower after sweating and being in a hot ass arena for two in a half hours.

In the middle of the night I got a text on my phone saying come to the window. It was Romelo, me and him have lived by each other for 10 years. That's how we became best friends really.

"What?" I said tired as hell "meet me outside" he said yelling from his window "alright give me a minute" I said as I slipped my black slippers on and headed down the stairs.

"So..why you wanted me to come out here for at 2 at night?" I said crossing my arms "Let's talk" he said as he grabbed my arms and sat us both down on the grass "I thought we already talked" I said smiling "We can't talk again?" He said as he started chuckling "I remember we used to play basketball together all night, then sit in this same spot and talked until our momma's called us back in" I said turning my head towards him "we was getting bit by hella mosquitoes" he said as we both laughed. We talked and laughed more than usual, I missed having those type of moments with Romelo.

Atlanta Ga, Saturday.