9:1

Atlanta GA, 4:17pm.
________________

A A L I Y A H

I already went to practice but now me and Angel had plans to go check on Chase

I already went to practice but now me and Angel had plans to go check on Chase. "Dalia comin..." Angel said "you told her she could come?" I said raising my eyebrows "you know her and chase, had..or has something going on" she said "at this point, I don't even care to be honest she can come. Buttttt im not sayin nothing to her." I said smirking "you're petty asab" she said laughing "I do it on purpose" I said shrugging my shoulders then Dalia walked to the car. "Hey daliaaa" Angel said waving "hey angel!" Dalia said smiling. Angel pushed my arm out of nowhere "whattt" I said smiling "now you know, you wanna talk to Dalia" she said as I sighed "you know what I do" I said looking in the back seat "heyy Dalia" I said smiling then reaching to hug her "hey Aaliyah" Dalia said hugging me back "I'm sorry for the way I treated you that night." I said "I'm sorry to" she said smiling "finally, y'all can stop bringing y'all issues to me." Angel said rolling her eyes.

After all that we pulled up to Chases house and her mom answered the door "hey Mrs Heins" we all said hugging her as she hugged us back "she's in her room" Chases mom said as we walked out the foyer and went down the hall to her room "my chaseyy" I said walking towards her "Chase I thought you was tuff" Angel said "I am, this boot ain't nothin fr" Chase said "where gonna miss you on the court" Dalia said smiling "yuh, ima miss caring the team" Chase said putting her hands up "not to muchh" Angel said "I'm just talkin" Chase said as she chuckled. We stayed at Chases house for a while until I got a call from my mother telling me to come home.

Angel dropped me off and I hugged her goodbye. "That's the only time I'm letting you out." My mom said "but how's Chase?" She added on "they got her in a boot." I said putting my gym bag down then walking upstairs to my room. "What are you doing in my room." I said looking at Zion sitting on my bed "I just feel like we need to have a sit down" she said shrugging her shoulders "there's nothing to sit down and talk about..." I said "Aaliyah yes we do" she said starting to raise her voice "the only thing we need to talk about. Is you getting out my room, bye." I said "you're stubborn as hell" she said rolling her eyes "how I'm stubborn when it's nothing to talk about??" I said "so the talk we had a few nights ago means nothing to you?" She said "no because I still don't fuck with youuu" I said slapping my hand together "because you know you admitted that you where's jealous with me hoe." Zion said as she got off my bed "why would I be jealous of you..." I said "you literally said 'I always felt like you looked better then me' did you not Aaliyah?" She said "Zion now you mixin my words up" I said starting to yell in her face "what you say then since I'm mixin you're words up" she said "bitchh I said I always felt like YOU felt like YOU where better then me." I said while yelling in her face "but even if you did say that I still feel like you're jealous of me" she said smirking "I'm finna slap you. So I advise you to get out my room before I bitch slap you BITCH" I said in the calmest way possible "slap me den jealous THOT" she said getting my face then I pushed her and we started fighting.

"MA THEY FIGHTIN!" my brother Aravion yelled running into my room tryna break us up "what happened??" Alease said running in behind our mom "y'all stop!" My mom yelled as they all broke us apart and took Zion out my room "you a thot pocket!" Zion yelled "and yo daddy gay bitch" I said yelling back "stop cursin in my house" my momma said to me "you talkin to me talk to ha" I said rolling my eyes "ima call her mama, but you watch yo mouth" my mom said. Me, Alease and my brother went outside so they can calm me down and get me away from Zion "why y'all start jackin?" Aravion asked "because she called me jealous, and a thot, etc" I answered shrugging my shoulders "aye I knew y'all was gon fight soon" Aravion said getting hype "boy stfu" Alease said rolling her eyes while fixing my hair "I'm just sayin" he said putting his hands up "I should've recorded that shi" he said "we could make it out the hood" he added on "we don't live in the hood Aravion" I said laughing "dumbass..." Alease whispered while shaking her head "stop hatin Alease" he said smirking "I wanna go againnnn" I said gettin up"girl you been fightin all week sit yo black ass down." Alease said pushing me back on the chair as Aravion laughed.

We went back to the house and to my surprise my mom was on the phone with her sister which is Zions mom. I went to my room to clean up the mess, I didn't see Zion anywhere. I walked in Austin's room to see him playing the game "Where Zion?" I asked Austin "she went to Romelo house" he said as I stormed out this room and ran downstairs. "Where you goin cuh?" Aravion said running after me. We ran to Melo crib and knocked on the door "hey Mrs Monica did my cousin Zion come here?" I asked nicely "yeah, she's in Melo's room" she said as I went in and ran upstairs to his room and Aravion followed "df you doin in Romelo room?" I said bussing in the room "me and him finna fuck" Zion said rolling eyes "nigga what?" Romelo said looking at Zion "don't try to act dumb Melo" Zion said smirking "don't worry bout it. Y'all do what SHE said y'all was gon do." I said turning around and walking back down the stairs.

"Y'all good?" Melo's mom asked "yeah..." I said walking out the door "don't be mad about this shi" Aravion said putting his shoulder around my neck "I'm not mad" I said shrugging my shoulders "Aaliyah I know when you mad" he said "whatever" I said laughing.

Atlanta Ga, Friday.