4:1

ATLANTA GA, 12:55pm.
______________
A A L I Y AH

                             ______________                                    A A L I Y AH

I woke up late since I stayed up talking with Romelo all night. I looked outside at his window and I could tell he was still sleep because his light wasn't on.

I didn't have practice today so I texted Dalia 'come over?' I said knowing she was gonna say yes because she's obsessed with being around my mom 'duhhh' she immediately texted back. I cleaned my room so it would look like something when she came over "hey sisss" Alease said quietly coming into my room "what now Alease?" I said on the floor while folding up my clothes "not that I was being a stalker or anything buttt, I seen you and Romelo outside...so tell me the tea" She said laying next to me on the floor "you're always in my business, but me and him just talked for a while that's it." I said tilting my head towards her "mhm...you sure that's it?" She said "eww, Alease get out my room" I said pointing towards the door laughing.

Sometimes I think I act more mature than Alease because she acts childish. But in a good way lol.

'TAKE A SHOT FOR ME🏀⛹🏾‍♀️' the group chat rung until I picked up my phone and answered "Aaliyah bro" My teammate Chase said "wassup?" I said sounding concerned "Khelani think you had something to do with Melo breaking up with her" Chase said "She can think thattt" I said laughing "period don't pay her no attention Liyah." My other teammate Angel says "all call y'all later I think Dalia here" I said as I hung up then walked downstairs "Aaliyah please get yo friend" my momma said trying to get Dalia off her "Dalia stoppp" I said dying of laughter "Alright, I see how it is Mrs Jones" Dalia said as she started walking upstairs to my room.

"What the group chat was calling about?" Dalia said "Chase said Khelani think I'm the reason her and Melo broke up" I said as Dalia giggled "She need know ha place" Dalia said "exactly, bop bop" I said as I chuckled "on meee" Dalia said. We watched a movie until 3pm hit because we where gonna go to Walmart to go Christmas shopping with my mom.

"Y'all come on!" My mom yelled from downstairs "I call shot gun" Dalia said running downstairs "DALIA!" I said running behind her. We got in the car and headed to Walmart, We got out and walked in and my mom grabbed a cart.

"Whatchu gon get for your man?" I asked Dalia "don't worry bout it sweetheart." She answered "momma what you getting for daddy?" I said turning my head "I don't know yet" She said "Why you asking us what we getting our boo thangs, what you gettin Melo?" Dalia said "first of all Melo is not my boo thang, and second of all I'm not gettin him shi" I said "be so fr Liyah" Dalia said making her pouting face.

"You think Adrienne gonna like this?" My mom asked "No momma she don't like pink, get blue one." I answered "you right." My mom said picking up the blue water bottle. My mother has 7 kids, 4 girls and 3 boys. She struggles finding them Christmas presents because their all picky.

"Oh! Aaliyah I forgot to tell you. You're cousin Zion is coming for the holidays" My mom said knowing I hate Zion "Mama she's so annoyinggg" I said rolling my eyes "you gotta get along with your cousin" She said. I  hate when my mom says this it's so aggravating if I don't like somebody I'm not gonna get along with them. Me and Dalia separated from my mom and walked around Walmart until she was done shopping, which took her forever. When she was done she payed, and we headed home.

"Go get your brothers to help with these bags" My mom said as I went in the house and went to his room "Austin momma said come help with the bags" I said as I went down the hall to my other brother room and told him the same.
"yo game went good yesterday?" My brother asked "good, 24-19" I said smiling "that's my lil sisss keep it up you gon be in the WNBA" he said getting hype and dapped me up. My brothers are hustlers so they never get to come to my games but always show me love after.

I heard a knock on the door, and the people at the where Romelo, his mother Monica, and his little sister Laiyah so of course I ran downstairs and Dalia followed "heyyy" Monica said to my mom "hey girlll" My mom said holding up a Champaign bottle and miss Monica started holding up a D'usse bottle. I shaked my head and went over to hug Laiyah and Romelo "wassup y'all" Romelo said "hey Melo" I said as Dalia said the same "Aye Melo come play the game!" My brother Aravion yelled from upstairs then Romelo walked up the stairs, "Laiyah, Ari upstairs in her room with you wanna go play a game with her or something" I said as Laiyah ran up the stairs and went into Ari's room "Mama you cooking?" I asked "yeah, It will be ready soon" she answered "Aaliyah you didn't speak to me yet" Miss Monica said "I'm sorry, heyyy" i said smiling "heyy girl, speak to me next time without me having to say something" she said as I put my thumbs up and walked back upstairs.

"Justin ain't answering his phone, I'm getting worried" Dalia said frantically "girl put that mf phone down and stop worrying about Justin I'm tired of him leaving then keep coming back into your life okay? If he wanted you for real he would stop leaving" I said yelling in her face as she started crying "Dalia, stop crying" I said, she started crying on my chest and we sat there for a minute until my mom called us down for dinner "let me wipe my tears" she said laughing "please do you look a mess" I said jokingly "bitch you look messier" she said as we both started laughing. We walked downstairs and sat down.

"When is Azie gettin out?" Monica asked my mom "He's getting out for the holidays, but he has to go back after to face his last 5 months" My mom said. Everybody had their own conversation at the table.

"He's calling me." Dalia whispered "girl do not answer that mf phone" I said whispering back to her "what y'all whisperin about?" My mom said "Dali-" I said as I got rudely cut off by Dalia "nothing" Dalia said covering my mouth "okkk.." My mom said "can we be excused?" Dalia asked "I guess," My mom said with one of her eyebrows raised "Dalia do not answer the phone" I said as me and Dalia where walking away and everybody laughed.

Atlanta Ga, Sunday.