8:1

ATLANTA GA, 2:09pm.
             _____________
             A A L I Y A H

                               _____________                                    A A L I Y A H

Romelo really surprised me last night. After that we had a deep conversation about the feelings we had for each other, I would've never guessed how much my childhood best friend had feelings for me. He never showed it. We had practice early today and my mom dropped me off, Dalia was their but I still didn't talk to her. "Wassup wit you and Dalia?" Dani said bouncing the ball "Something went down yesterday, but don't worry about it" I said "igh, but check." She said passing the ball and I passed it back. Coach walked in and had us split into teams and coincidentally Dalia was on the other team. In the middle of the game, Chases knee cracked "chaseeee" half of the team yelled "y'all give her some space!" Coach Tee yelled. The whole team was shocked as hell and I was just nervous, coach Tee called the ER and the rushed Chase to the hospital. That situation made practice get cut short.

"Momma can I please get my phone back." I said crossing my arms "Nope, you still haven't learned you're lesson" she said "two days was enough" I said rolling my eyes "you can wait another week" she said "or two" she added on, I sighed and put my hand on my face and faced the window. When we got home I went to my room and picked out some clothes so I could take a shower.

"Aaliyah!" Alease yelled "I'm in the shower" I said "well I'm coming in" she said picking the lock on the door "I think I'm pregnant" she said "you're what??" I said turning off the shower and grabbing my towel then stepping out "I think I'm pregnant..." she said "by who?" I said out of curiosity "Jay" she said "girl didn't talk just started dating and you just turned 18 not to long ago" I said "and how you think mama gon react to this if you are pregnant?" I added on "I meann, I graduated, got a job, and got my own car" she said "but you're going to college soon" I said "that's besides the point, get dressed so we can go to Walgreens." She said turning around and leaving the bathroom. I got dressed and headed to Alease's car. We went to Walgreens and she made me go in the store and get the test.

"What do I get..." I whispered to myself "do you need any help?" The worker said popping up behind me "uhh, yeah" I said "this one will give you legit results" She said "thank you!" I said shaking her hand "you're welcome have a nice day!" She said walking away as I did the same. I checked out and walked out the store, I was hoping nobody seen me buy these tests cause I don't want anybody to think I'm pregnant.

"thank you sis" Alease said giving me a smile "whatever." I said as she started the car and started to drive back home. When we got home Alease went to the bathroom to do what she had to do. "I pray this girl not pregnant.." I said sighing then grabbing my remote and turned to the tv, a few minutes later Alease came in my room running. "AALIYAH JONES OH MY GOD!!!" She said with tears falling down her eyes and instantly I knew she was pregnant "damn Alease" I said getting up to hug her "I can't believe thiss" she said with her head in her knees "yo what happened" Austin said running in the room and dropping his controller to the ground to comfort her "bruh one of y'all say some" he yelled as we both where still silent because I didn't know if Alease wanted me to tell him "I'm finna go get ma" he said getting up but I pulled his arm "no do not go get mama Austin" I said "what happened?" He said "I'm pregnant..." Alease spoke up quietly "y'all gotta tell ma" he said "Austin no!" I yelled "she gon find out either way" he yelled back "why y'all yellin in my house!!" our mom yelled from in her room but neither one of us answered. "Alease can we just tell mama, I mean Austin right she gon find out either way." I said rolling my eyes "I don't care..." she said with her head still in her knees "MA!" Austin yelled. Our mom didn't come so we had to go to her room when we walked in she was watching tv "mama can you turn the tv, me, Austin, and Alease have some news..." I said getting nervous "what do y'all want now." She said pausing the tv "I'm...pregnant" Alease said shaking "you're pregnant? ALEASE BY WHO?" She yelled while getting up out of her bed "ma just chill" Austin said going over to hold her away from Alease "GET OUT MY ROOM!!" She yelled "you kickin me out the house??" Alease yelled "did I say I was?" Mama said "no..." Alease said "exactly, I just said get out my room." Mama said as me, Alease, and Austin left the room.

Alease went to her room to go and take a nap, I walked outside and sat on the porch. As I was sitting down Romelo came and sat beside me "you chillin?" He said "fasho" I said smiling "you tryna 1v1" he asked "yeah, but don't be doin allat cheating you did last time" I said "ion cheat" he said puttin his hands up "mhmmm" I said as we both started getting up. We got to his backyard and he grabbed a basketball. "Check" he said then passing the ball to me "checkk" I said passing it back.

"I'm winning" I said "my knee trippin" he said laughing "nahhh" I said laughing with him "you might as well give up, I meannn...." I added on "ion give up" he said as we started playing again.

"I won nigga" I said trollin him "I told you my knee was trippin" he said laughing "anyways, stop lyin to yo self" I said "I let you win though" he said "nah I'm just better" I said as I chuckled "now yo ahh just chattin" he said and I laughed. After all that he walked me to my house and I kissed him goodbye then went inside.

Atlanta GA, Thursday.