17:1

Chicago Illinois, 2:06pm.
                           _______________
                                   A A L I Y A H

                           _______________                                   A A L I Y A H

Me and Dalia were getting ready until we heard a knock on our room door. "Wassup Cam" Dalia said after opening the door "yall still not ready bro" he said looking around "are you gon come curl my hair for me?" I said rolling my eyes "I'm good" he said shrugging him shoulders "then stfu" I said shutting the bathroom door "I'm finna leave outta here for I beat ha ass" Cam said then turned around and left the room.

We finished getting ready and I grabbed my purse. We walked out the door and went on the elevator "first floor?" Dalia asked "yep" I answered then she pressed the button "I'm mad we missed breakfast" Dalia said "me too, hotel waffles be so good" I said as the elevator door opened. We walked to where the vending machine was and got some snacks and sat in the waiting room to wait on the boys. "Yall ready?" Lavar asked while walking up to us "nahhh duh" I answered rolling my eyes "yall always rollin dem eyes" Romelo said and I rolled my eyes again "can we get somethin to eat kids?" Dalia said "kids? But ight." Cam said "yes kids" I said getting up and we all walked out the hotel building "yall see dem Pros-" Romelo was finna say until Cam cut him off "chill out" Cam said laughing "hyna's be trippin" Nelson said and we all laughed "when you learn Spanish" I asked gigglin "Spanish class" he answered "ain't you home schooled" Lavar said "bro I can learn Spanish while home schooled" Nelson said "but why you say class...you learn at home" I said raising my eyebrow "you got a point" he said. We made it to the car and we all got in. "Y'all want McDonald's?" Cam asked "I guess..." I answered side eyeing "fasho" Romelo said and the rest agreed.

We got our food, and ate. "Aye let's go da movies" Lavar said "bet bet" Cam said. "Who you texting??" I asked Dalia as we were walking in the theater "this girl named Chloe, you don't know her though" she answered "Christmas Monday oh my god" she added on "for real, but it don't feel like it" I said "just eat Christmas cookies" she said then laughed "it don't work like that" I said and chuckled.

We ended up watching the color purple which killed time since the game was starting at seven. "Push the gas Cam" Nelson said "what time is it?" Cam asked "6:20" Dalia answered "ight I can make it there at 6:33" he said then pressed the gas hard asf "I want my neck.." I said rolling my eyes "then hold on to it" Cam said then pressed the gas again "nigga you can't drive" Romelo said "on god" Lavar agreed "this nigga finna mess around and get pulled over" Lavar added on.

"We made it, what time it is?" Cam said "6:29" Dalia said showing him the time "ightttt, even though we almost crashed a couple times" I mumbled "you can't even drive yet chill on me" Cam said laughing "oh you throwin shots??" I said raising my eyebrow "if you wanna take it dat way" he said then we all got out the car. We gave our tickets to the women at the front and walked to the court. "Who you textin Dalia" Lavar asked her "mind your business" she answered rolling her eyes "damn I was just askin" he said then chuckled "how many months is Kendoll Lavar?" I said "eight months" he said smirking "danggg, I know what you did in June" Nelson said "chill out" Lavar laughed "I'm just sayin" Nelson said shrugging his shoulders chuckling "I told yall he had a wife and kids" I said "hop off" Lavar said buckin at me "how rude Lavar" Dalia said "yuh Lavar you rude asab" Romelo laughed "I see how it is" Lavar said acting like he had a attitude or whatever.

The game started and everybody was so invested. Well everybody but Dalia she was texting somebody the whole time, nobody was talking but was focused on the game. "Dalia pay attention" Cam said to her "mhm, yeah hold on" she said still typing then Romelo snatched her phone "brooooo" she said dramatically "you needa watch da game" Melo said "I am" Dalia said popping her neck real bad "ha shit gon break soon" Lavar said then laughed "on god" Romelo agreed laughing wit him and Dalia sighed "yall shut up, im tryna watch the game" I said still focused "you can still see doe" Lavar said "shhh" I said covering his mouth with my finger "it ain't that serious" he said then chuckled. The game ended two and a half hours. "Aaliyah you wanna drive?" Cam asked me "no, I only got my permit" I answered "as long as you drive slow" he said handing me the keys "lemme double secure my seatbelt.." Dalia said under her breath. "Would if we get pulled over" I sighed "just drive wit ease" Cam said. I put the keys in the ignition and pulled out the parking lot slowly, mind you I'm only fifteen so I was very nervous. "Just follow the gps" Cam said "why you breathin so hard" Romelo said and everybody laughed with him "don't laugh, yall makin me nervouser" I said shaking with both of my hands on the wheel "nervouser isn't a word" Nelson said laughing "okay smart ass" I rolled my eyes "KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD NOT AT THE BACK OF YO HEAD" Lavar yelled "Lavar stfu for I pull this car over and beat yo ass" I yelled back at him.

We finally got to the hotel, I pulled in the parking lot slowly "Cam can you park?" I asked, he nodded his head and we both got out the car and switched seats. "So did I do goodddd" I said smiling "real good friend" Dalia said "you drive like a pro" Romelo said smiling at the through the front mirror. Cam parked the car then we all got out and made our way to our rooms.

"Who been havin you addicted to your phone" I said looking at Dalia "just let me vibe outtttt" Dalia said cheesing real hard "whatever helps you sleep at night" I laughed "but! I'm your closet friend you have to tell me" I added on "you'll find out. Soon" she looked at me and gave me a grin.

Chicago Illinois, Saturday.