2:1 | part 2

ATLANTA GA, 5:34pm.
___________________

AALIYAH JONES

 "come on let's play this game" Romelo said, we started playing the game and everybody was either to scared to do their dare or to scared to pick dare

"Liyah truth or dare?" Nelson said "dare I guess" I said getting nervous "I dare you too...box one of these girls" He said "boy what, I'm a basketball player not a boxer" I said "Are you backin down?" He said "No I'm just sayin" I said standing up "Who you wanna box liyah?" Cam questioned while getting the gloves "it don't matter" I said shrugging my shoulders "Khelani.." Lavar said getting hype "bruh y'all so messy" Dalia said laughing as Cam handed me and Khelani the gloves "alright I want a nice clean fight" Lavar yells and Nelson plays the 'ding ding' noise on his phone.

When we started boxing everybody was hype and instigating. When things started getting serious they had to start breaking it up "ight y'all done!" Lavar yells "okay best friend did her big one" Dalia says as she daps me up "who next?" Melo said "I think Nelson should go" Dalia said as she started pointing "Nelson I dare you to kiss Dalia" Lavar said "go ahead Nels" I said and chuckled. Nelson walked over to Dalia, and they kissed for a few seconds as for the rest of us we all where in shock "eww, okay y'all done" I said as I pushed Nelson away from Dalia "Aaliyah stop hatin" Cam said laughing "aye I got one for Romelo" Lavar said as Romelo turned his head "don't say nun dumb Lavar" Romelo said "do the same thing Nelson just did, to khelani" Lavar said. Before Romelo got to kiss Khelani I walked out, I wasn't finna witness my best friend kiss a bop.

"Aaliyah!" Cam and Dalia yelled running outside to get me back in the house "What happened?" Cam said "I don't want him datin somebody who probably gonna hurt his feelings" I said as i held my phone to my ear while calling my momma "yo Aaliyah!" Romelo yelled as he ran outside along with Lavar and Nelson "Aye ya'll give her a moment" Cam said as he sat down next to me "if you don't wanna go back in I can take you home" He said giving me a side hug.

BACK IN THE HOUSE.

"What I do?" Romelo questioned "it wasn't you Melo" Dalia answered "bruh I had to do some for her to be mad" Romelo said catching a attitude "nigga don't be mad at me" Dalia said crossing her arms.

BACK OUTSIDE.

"Let Melo be Melo, he gon find out the hard way" Cam said "But either way you gon have his back right?" He also said "fasho, fasho" I said still mad "Ight then, I got yo back, I got his back too" Cam said as he hugged me and we both got up and walked back in the house.

"You good know Liyah?" Dalia said "yeah, I just gotta except the fact that my boy best friend got a girlfriend" I said walking back to the couch. We played more games until my mom came and picked me and Dalia back up, Dalia got dropped off and we headed home. When we got back home I went up to my room and got on my laptop and checked my socials. I checked everything then went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, after that I did what I do every night and headed to bed.

Atlanta Ga, Friday.

this was short since it was the next part to part one.