Oval note: Rest in peace E3

(Footnote:The following was written upon the hearing the electronic Entertainment Expo a.k.a E3 is officially dead)

Ovalsan's log: I got word that E3 is officially dead and it's depressing as it can get E3 is my favorite time of year what is show their best upcoming games but those of peacekeeping groups it's a poker game and the PlayStatinel keep getting the winning hand back then.

Then of a time they started to do their own thing does end up having it to my yearly I was lucky enough to attend to the first public opening well it was very overwhelming back then but it was nice to be there overall and now it's gone for good and I don't know what to watch for the summer apart from some game Fest but they are more third party than the whole thing and the game awards I probably only give what they want to me it's almost like an addiction to Triple A stuff.

Closing note: the game Dimension had became so cold and weapon heavy we have shooter nowadays both the PlayStatinel and the Microtray are on using guns for hire then using their own operatives while the Nintenguard had cut down on field operatives like the general wants to do more and have those that can do better on the sidelines with whatever he wants them to do like say office work mostly and yet they still have some resentment towards him and he still refused to share the spotlight and that's very depressing.

End log.