DVD file one: TMNT mutant Mayhem

TMNT: Mutant Mayhem on DVD but my only complaints is that there's no audio commentary which are my favorites on any DVD the other features are okay and you may had heard this before but there are those are just rather hear how it's been made then seeing it.

Sidenote: when I heard about one of Brothers playing on merging with Paramount that sounds like a very bad idea in more ways than one like I say Scooby-Doo with a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles crossover, that was Star Trek sounds extremely dumb because if I know there are those I don't care they're just pulling names out of a hat or in this case a Scooby snack box.

The other Factor on this thing is I catching Network had a bad track record on preschool shows like I never had kids at those ages and that's just an exaggeration on how bad it is and this reason why is another short lived like always the block went on for too long then the usual and started with a one big mistake even though I mean with another as well.

One final note I sometimes wonder if nothing Network main grounds are slowly dissolving into slumps like the ones I'm in but very dumb people who are Beyond brain rot and the only computer they know is it's in their heads and they don't know a place they can get them fixed with their current age that is well others have untowable curtains and melodies that's no one can do anything about without resolving the final status.

One more thing it's sequel is that for all I know the shredder will take the Ooze for  himself because having him as the minion is a stab in the back waiting to happen or worse and there's so many to choose from for him but it's still anyone guess on how and when it's well I might.