Oval's file entry of interest: The Program: Cons, Cult, and kidding.

Word of warning the following is on the Netflix documentary The program: Cons, Cult, and Kidding  readers discretion is advised.

Ovalsan's log: Been watching a Netflix documentary series called the Program it the story of the mistreat and abuse that goes on in the Ivy Ridge High School with their programs and resorts to collect tactics in other words this is what camp reality check could be!

The place have a level system that makes them do questionable things to brainwash and calm their parents of their money The Owl House never meant to go into this stuff because it would go off course in the actual story from what I watched why right this to go way too deep for Disney standards if there are more like this outside of Connecticut all we know.

Off topic: The one thing that sometimes bug me on deep novels is that even if their are explanations on why is that they never tell what's in the other parts of the world or Earth in other words I know they don't always necessarily need them in those stories.

Afterward: After watching the Owl house episode their was a letter to Camilla that doesn't sound right and it reminds me of the Batman Beyond episode last resort where Terry has an infiltrate a tough love boy in school and found out it's like a medieval dungeon of late night endless horrends and Iso.

Places like these make me wonder nowadays if are aware or worse in on it and if they are well to be realistic to charge for conditioning will be a slap on the wrist compared to what Belos try to do and for all we know he the town's scapegoat if something went wrong back then and well have something new to take the fall that would give the hush money to the town like those like the camp will resort to extremes at the right moment on regulars that could be Faking It.