Full file entry:Hazbin Hotel

Ovalsan log: the long wait for the Hazbin Hotel series to come to Amazon Prime and it's quite the first opening act and specify break this down Episode by episode after the first one that is.

Radio kill the video star: as the word of the extermination been moved to 6 months one of the v's Vox make a fake announcements out of the blue with him controlling pentagram cities Airwaves I have a watches what he puts on is let's say his captive audience until Alice's voice returns to the radio waves does having Vox send Sir Pension to dig up whatever dirty you can find on him.

Angel dust doesn't buy his act when he first came to the hotel even if it's of good intentions and did caught Sir Pension in the act of planting one of Vox just lift him for dead but Charlie forgave him and stay after all that but it's a start.

Scrambled eggs: when the other overloads gathered for a meeting with Camilla Carmine well Vaggie try to get the guests at the hotel to work together because Angel does idea is very sick minded if you know what I mean.

As for Alistair well after the meeting he have all the egg boys listen to Carmine's private talk with the other Overlord that she told him that she killed an access to protect her children and once the egg told Sir Pension he didn't react as he goes to sleep with the rest of his hey boys because that's where one does a double take when they heard something like that.

Masquerade: has to try to act like a uthoritarian being a princess of Hell but went awry while she accidentally set fire on the set of the angel dust movie shooting directed by Valentino a real Hawk moth of an abuser and the poison number really shows the pain angel dust has at the end and being abused till you break is never a good idea.

Husk tell Angel Dust about his gambling addiction had cell ed his soul to Alistair after dealing with some lemon sharks and they became good friends.

Husk card throwing skills is really intriguing kind of reminded me of Gambit from Marvel's X-Men.

Dad beat Dad: This is Charlie's dad comes into play as she asked him to get an audience with Heaven but Alastair during his visit felt threatened by him with whatever the main goal he has but is it taking over the hotel really his plan or something else?

Welcome to Heaven: Now here where things get crazy when Charlie and Vaggie go to Heaven to plead that case to the head of the Sarahme  angels Sarah and despite showing the great progress made by Andrew dust she won't change the rules and to make matters worse Adam revealed that Vaggie was once a Exorcist even if Sarah's sister Emma will do what you can her end but I could be difficult than expected.

Hello Rosie: after what went down Charlie and Viggie split up with one going to the cannibal Colony with Alistair to get an army from Rosie wow the other went to Carmine's on what she knows on how to kill an exorcist with them having a little armor and Hunt week prey that won't fight back, where's the fun in that?

The show must go on: the exclamation battle was a craziest somebody have gave their all to defend the hotel but Sir Pention Maybe great sacrifice to save the ones he loved like I say Cherry Bomb live there very first kiss as he sets his warships death ray on Adam but that's first class narcissist wipe them out in one shot and this is where Charlie goes beast mode.

Even if Charlie was able to wound Adam he is still too much for her but when Adam is about to lay the killing blow Lucifer intervenes to save her and shows that pervert a thing or two and when he's offered Mercy to have Adam leave with his dignity intact but that saw a loser went on a toxic Grant and you wouldn't believe what came out of that mouth it's better if you're not know and Niffy lay The Killing Blood by stabbing a night all over his back and even the rest of the exes withdrawal for now with the rebuilding are the hotel better than before but this is far from over with it being only the First Act.

Now how you may ask well I may have a few theory on what could happen but it best I them one at a time.