Oval book spotlights: Five Nights at Freddy's Cookbook

Now normally I don't do cookbooks but the official Five Nights at Freddy's  cookbook which I found at Barnes & Noble I had to get it while I have a chance with it being the only one left.

What you can make in the book do look good but I personally can cook don't mind having an extra handle to to make them but the ingredients could be hard to find then others and making your own dough and burger meat sounds way too much trouble for some than others in places where one goes to get their groceries at or in my case don't normally go in those parts.

What if sidenote: with Five Nights at Freddy's help wanted to just simply giving confirmation of what happened in security breach I only wonder what will happen next as another security breach game or not?

Well this is only me for now but what if the next five nights at Freddy's will be in a place that Fazbear entertainment doesn't have control a shopping comic that's too big for them to afford with other stores and entertainment places that's have different Target lines in mine with one taking up the good spot that wants to make animatronic entertainment for immature audience if you know what I mean?