Oval's Hazbin Hotel theory bord nine: Dose Sarah knows more than we think?

The more people follow a red herring the more the real Mastermind can continue with their master plan or a cover-up Sarah that's been doing if the extermination tell Adam's demise and will do the same with Sir Pentian now in Heaven despite Emma protesting until angel dust isn't heavy but that could be another white lie.

With Sarah being on top is many burdens she have on her shoulder like what really happened and there could be those at almost forgot the major parts to keep our sisters safe and with Loo in charge of The Exorcist she could have access to confidential documents that she could use as leverage Aunt Sarah if things don't go as planned with Lilith to fix things because if Sarah has a thread to live and been covering up her stay for 7 years and if anyone found out well if Love Goes Down And when it's been hating the bedding her we'll go down with her and Sarah may use Sir Pension as if necessary her scapegoat or a winner that made new too much to see it work the other way around so he made an example of so no other winners would step out of line.

What could it all lead to even if Lewis issue behind it all?

Here one little thing Sarah being the overall protective system she doesn't want Emma to be a fallen angel like Lucifer but this is fear of losing her runs more deep than it seems like Jose the great flood to me at least is when they lost their parents, well there's currently no reference to Noah's Ark so I can't add to the board even the flood was used in the result of the Apple but he is a thing Sarah mentioned Lucifer but not with Lilith and one more thing before wrapping up for now of all the pictures of the Morning Star family that's been seen so far the one that yet to be seen is a day that Charlie is born needless to say it could be like the loud House episode where Lincoln Land that he's born in the family van when it broke down, so Charlie could be born in one place and registered another for residency and even if the e theory is in the back of everyone's head currently custody too.

Three places that picture could put all of us to rest starting with even if it's one room Lucifer's Palace but fall we know it could be like a circus tent on the main floor finding let's say the gallery could be on the floors are not meant for guests and even if it's a long shot Lilith Palace even if she does have her own gallery the pictures that could be there is what gave Charlie that mindset she's currently in for living with her until she opens up her hotel and have those little doesn't want Charlie to see in more secure rooms not even Lucifer knows and took those to her Beachside Estates that's far from prying eyes that Adam and Loo only knows the photos that are there maybe the reason for whatever the deal they have with her.

Who would find out about that place will disrupt the size core more than what Charlie did.