Oval's New Frontier entry: Amazon prime

( The following is on only a few Amazon prime show that I find of of Interest but there could be some updates in the next volume)

Ovalsan's log: Am now into Amazon Prime quadrant where the Hazbin Hotel dimension entry is currently at and there's a few that are interested even they could be of old hats.

DreamWorks Rocky and Bullwinkle: DreamWorks take on the classic Rocky and Bojangle is very much on slapstick but each storyline going up to four to five chapters for mostly in a side note there was a Mr Peabody & Sherman Netflix series at one time with obvious reasons why.

Thunderbirds are go: this CG reboot of the classic '60s puppet show is enjoying even if the gears and vehicles looks like they can be from Toy lines.

The Legend of Vox Machina: the frenzy series is set in the collateral Universe which I hardly know about honestly with its world and it's podcast as well.

The Tick: but this live action reboot of the '90s superhero comedy is very enjoying so far halfway through the first season honestly the only minor inconvenience is at other than the terror none of the usual allies of a tick and Arthur had appeared.

As for the others in mind well could be the next volume of my series like the one I have personally in mind.