Oval's Hazbin Hotel theory bord update set.

Even with Hazbin Hotel done for the season which maybe to short for some then other and the sauces that I heard on theories that have been pointed one person to be the final villain which I could think to be red hairy but here are to updates on my past entrys.

Theory update one: could Charlie have a human form?

Now if Hellhound can change into human disguises while the goicius with grimoires and anyone with an osmosian Crystal so can Charlie be able to do that?

Well it another way to test the Eve is Charlie's mom Theory with her having a different skin tone then Lucifer's because most women would think she's wearing clown makeup.

The angels on the other hand as far as I know they can't be seen by humans if they ever visit the Earth and perhaps like the cherubs can only be seen by those that they are appointed to with looks to go with it.

Theory update two: can the climb back to the pride ring affect Charlie's Behavior?

Now with or without the Helluva boss factor Charlie's Journey Back To The Pride ring won't be easy stay at the bottom of sloth this means I'm going to rain to ring won't be the same way twice and each ring could affect her with some resistance to it.

Sloth: sluggish

Envy: easy get distracted by whatever others have that she doesn't.

Greed: impulsive.

Lust: horny

Gluttony: always hungry

Wrath: wrathful

As for those that could join her well my only pick is a plague doctor archetype didn't know what maybe an Envy archetype pic but that's all for now.