Oval's Footnote and what if: X-men 97

(Footnote:The following is on my General thoughts on the official teaser of X-Men 97 and what I think could happen in the series but no certainty if there will be any even as an Easter egg or two.)

Ovalsan's log: I have to watch the teaser for the upcoming Marvel X-Men 97 coming to Disney Plus a continuing of the Classic X-Men animated series and I may be picky on it simply not using any known 90s X-Men story lines also that's why I've heard from my usual sources I have the Sentinels returning could this be another example of a threat being does they are meant to protect?

The other question that I have is even if it may not happen outside Easter eggs what other Marvel factors could there be?

Well even if there be other then the usual they be in one way or another back door Pilots and I wonder if other non X-Men factors could take advantage of it apart from the Red Skull that is.

Just to wrap it up for now all the anti-mutants thing kind of feeds on itself and it will rather not those of the X-Men Cannon become something worse?

Does love and kindness really hurt those like them or just too far detached from the good feelings and overall can't let go of hate and anger?

That is a usual question that's often asked but the answer is never clear even if it is of one's opinion on the matter.