Oval's Hazbin Hotel theory bord: The books of half truths

Ovalsan's log: the books that been show in Hazbin Hotel seem to be off by half of the truth of what really happened because the stories seems to be on Lilith's perspective that want Charlie to know like how it seems that the guest book St Peter has could only have half the names of those like Sarah want and even if it's unlikely have the cherubs at the scouts to see if those are on the guest lists live up to their standards on their final days that is.

Sir Pentious however may Prove that those got into heaven doesn't always needs to be at the gate in fact there could be those that can pop up in random parts of Heavens to shall we say subway happy reunion.

Makes logical sense in a way but where often is another question only places for those that got in where they can find familiarity to where they were on Earth but hopefully not in alley if you know what I mean.

Author note: Where I watch Hazbin Hotel new theories popped into my head even if they do sound like guesswork to those I watch on YouTube due to the being little to go on at this time that is even if it does sound like a good enough guess but I guess is a guess after all.