Oval's movie spotlight: Disney's Wish

(Footnote:The following is on Disney Wish and some personal thought on Disney's playing it safe means and my means.)

Ovalsan's log: After going out a bit just to get some dish soap I watch Disney's wish on Disney Plus a original fairy tale story of Asha in the land of Rosa rule by a class four Adonis name magnifico in his head's decide whose wish would be granted and with Asha star and her friends who are a reference of the Seven Dwarfs and a talking goat must come together to stop the Kings mad use of the Kingdom's wishes.

The first for musical numbers are too close together and Asha quickly figuring out magnificos the main villain May be all right but I think that's too soon honestly.

One more note could that book of forbidden Magic been intentionally left behind by the one so whoever May possess it could continue that person's work and one day resurrect that individual.

After note: as for Disney lately they have been less open to new ideas and cancel those like oh say the Owl house just shut down the Ghost and Molly McGee cold turkey and I don't know who's currently next like say Haley's on it if you ask me.

Now if I'm to pitch something to Disney let's say it could be too spicy for that taste in drama and break all of Disney's rules both TV and movie and invite do go with whatever they have in mind they'll have me water it down and even if I do go of that terms if it's a movie it'll take more than one Sequel and TV spinoff to hold them over between each to do it justice.

The TV thing on the other hand with how long their standard running times they want it will take more than it being a two-parter that could take up half a season with whatever amount of episodes they want a season as for whatever they have in their common let me work with they may not like the additions or the deviations I have in mind.

As for those I have in mind well I can't see any way to fix a Star Wars Universe for starters that place is nothing but space debris for all I know marvel on the other hand I'm more or less at some original characters for a let's say a nexus York storyline.

As for those of Disney channel like the following order Gravity Falls star versus the forces of evil and the owl house only to make personal continuing needless to say.

As for a pitch for let say a and don't swim like block for Disney the kind of shows I would mind having be less Rick and Morty dumb don't complain if it's anything Marvel or Star Wars as for those of Disney well Tron would be more fitting if those are not worth dusting off the only problem is the fact that Cartoon Network tried to have three Network blocks at once and it kind of fails.