Oval's Hazbin Hotel theory bord five: Lilith the heavens music master?

Now if Love Song Ken cause or Uprising can her voice be used for light minded mind control on the winners?

It could seamlessly be the reason why she's been in heaven for 7 years, to make fresh Tunes and may been doing it long than anyone would think and I but Alistair found out in some way of form and make a deal to keep this little secret out on the airwaves and maybe Adam as well so we have more loyal exorcists and now he's dead Lou going to be DJing with some of those new tracks all she's away and hopefully not too long for Loose sake because we all know you have to give the winners what they want or they'll get bored and move on to the next big thing and I bet she will even if it does sound silly deal Charlie's singing voice and may have been doing it long then I bet on Earth for a certain amount of year.

We're on Earth is yet to be known with New York as a personal guest because Helluva boss already did LA in one episode but those are U.S and tempting auditions are never in the same place twice a state and Country no the same kind of audition as well and may have a part in shall we say a personal Theory.