Oval's Nintenguard Campaign: Princess Peach Showtime!

(The following is on Princess Peach Showtime but with some stretching of the truth.)

Ovalsan's Nintenguard log: As I was getting out of the Castle with my own things that I spotted Princess Peach with sofa totes who are invited her to a Stage Theater Grand Opening and I thought I would join her.

Location: Outside the theater.

Ovalsan: Nice presentation they have for the grand opening.

Peach: I know your mote of a movie due to your other line of work.

Ovalsan: Well the Cinema league thing is only for passing the time and if they need my insight unlike those of the Nintenguard.

Toad one: guess those of the Nintenguard have someone fulltime.

Ovalsan log V.O: Oh so that what official's like want you to think.

Peach: Well your not a stationary person Ovalsan.

Ovalsan's log V.O: Your just saying that  because those like you don't want to hear what you think is nonsense.

Peach: Look I don't away know can be of use to anyone.

Ovalsan's log V.O: So why not say it to my other half why don't ya?

Once we got into the theater the lobby almost look like any theater Lobby.

Ovalsan: you seen one theater Lobby you seen them all.

Peach: well now I wouldn't have the time nor the money to see these things.

Ovalsan: while others like you have your own private screening rooms they won't get your good clothes dirty.

As Peach was about to comment on that remark what seems to be a purple Vortex appeared then what looks like a class-4 diva came out of a thing and use a strong gust of wind to blow the toads with peaches crown and put up a barrier over the place so no one can get in or out.

Ovalsan: Look like we will be stuck here until we can resolve the problem.

Peach:The Toads may have to get Mario for help

Ovalsan: Or go for a power play with your crown.

Peach: that's not funny Ovalsan!

Ovalsan: Who said it was a joke.

Peach's V.O: Why do we keep you around?

Then who call himself Stella explain that a diva that took over the theater calls herself with her minions the sour bunch, so Ovalsan and Peach must save the plays to save the day because a Nintenguard hero is a hero of it word.

Log one: the first stage world is a sword and fantasy one and the castle is not looking well.

Log two: When Peach stands on the Sparkle stage platform and become the sword fight the cut through the Thorns but she can't do alone and then I step onto the thing and become..the Oval in boots.

Peach: Oh brother.

Log three: The next stage was a sweet festival and Peach must be Baker to save the festival can't actually pronounce what they are actually called.

Log four: The Ninja play have their scroll stolen and Peach let's become the ninja with the grand Shinobi Ovnoke.

Log five: Then me and Peach encounter the first of grapes lieutenants disco bird a real cuckoo bird.

Log Six: When we go to the 2nd floor the first play we try on that floor is the ice skate a play and she's a good skater so far.

Log seven: We came across a detective play then I call for my top secret game of phone.

Ovalsan: Is that you senator?...your where?

Not long after I met with a Santa so he can give me my assignment on someone plotting to steal the mural at the Museum.

Even if Peach have don Detective she still need help from inspector Oval Gizmo.

Peach: Oh my Wowsers!

Log eight: Jules have been stolen as up to The Dashing Thief Peach with Ovalsan taking up the role of Alexander lupine to get them back.

Log nine: after you finish the sword fighter scene we've heard something in the basement not to be the sword fighter Sparkle So logic dictates if we do all the second Acts we do the final ones in order to Free Them All.

Log ten: Our first mermaid act did display Peach's singing voice I hate to hear her child labor screams.

Peach: OVAL THAT NOT FUNNY!

Log eleven: In what seem to be a Invasion play Peach saves a sparkle scientist and give her the power to become Mighty Peach.

Ovalsan: sweet power up you gave Peach but she can't do it alone

Sparkle scientist: I unfortunately only have one.

Ovalsan: Don't worry I have my own.

Then Ovalsan take off his right glove show what look like a big red start button on the back of his hand.

Peach: Oh no.

Ovalsan: Game on!

Then with the slam of the button Ovalsan turn into, the Ovaleyes dimensional guardian of the game dimension.

Sparkle scientist: How interesting.

Ovaleyes: Well am here to do what I can because a Nintenguard hero-

Peach: Is a hero of it word I know that and yes am aware that once a coop is starts it can't be stopped-Rrr.

Then Peach tighten her Fists as hard as she can to press down her anger and when she and the greats Ovaleyes got back to the surface Peach let out his fury on the first UFO that got in her way.

Log 12: once the other Sparkles have been freed the new one is a Kung Fu play but they Ovaleyes sort of throw a wrench in the mood.

Final log: The last battle with Madam babe have Peach become radiant Peach to cut her act, short.

Once the clouds clear the toads came back with peaches crown as the Ovaleyes leave to make his report on the whole thing.

Ovalsan's Nintenguard report: Princess Peach went to what called the sparkle theater but got taken over by a class four Diva called Madam grape and even if she's now been dealt with she's now another Edition to the Super Mario World gallery with Mario having Bowser Luigi King Boo Donkey Kong technically King K Rool so if there's two or more Mario and his friends will have their own Legion of Doom on their hands.