Oval's Hazbin Hotel theory bord: The What if's of Roo.

Ovalsan's log: I have some new theories to put on the bord with a few what if that came into mind after watching one of my usually YouTube channels that have reason to believe that Roo the root of all evil could be the real villain but the real question at this time is how and what could it do?

Maybe it better if I brake it down one what if at a time.

What if one: Can Roo be whatever it want to be?

Now this is a simple one even if it could happen.

What if two: Can Roo manipulate others from wherever it's imprisoned in?

Now it may not need to direct the control that was like Lilith and Sarah just a small piece of its essence that can't be detected by anyone but enough for it to keep tabs on so it can no one to put a suggestion here a proposal there at the right opportune moments to set the pieces into place and let them set it in motion.

What if three: Can Roo fuse itself to anyone or anything?

Well if so it could take control of the does like Sarah because it's one of those things that will lie about rewarding those who could free it and lie to those like Lilith even if she does see it coming with Lute being played a d so could of Adam for all I know at this time.

What if four: Could Roo even if it is obvious appear in the season 2 finale?

Well it seems to be in theory obvious on work show up in season 2 but need to say Roo may do a Aku on Charlie and banish her to Earth all we know.

Just to warp it up, what will Roo look like could still be anyone guess and so is where it's being imprisoned with it being Heaven in general now where specifically I bet it's deep within Sarah and Emma's place of residency and Emma may not know about it and being a knowing Pawn in the opening of Pandora's Box.