Oval's Comic note set.

(Footnote:The following is on the newest volume of my hero Academia.)

Ovalsan's log: Gone out to get what I have reserved at one of my usual places in the main ground that I'm from bookstore needs to say and it has a very decent look inside with its own Cafe a place for movies and other small thing their movie Stand is small but have some peeling pics in the roster with some music CDs as well.

When I got on the transit I thought to make one more stop do their extra daylight to see if I can find something else like something to eat so I won't completely leave empty-handed.

Once I got back with what am planning to have for lunch with what I got at the book store.

My hero Academia Vol 37: The current battle is still going on and the series is physically close was 40th volume and Black Clover in May will be up to 35 volumes have all I know both series will be over when they're around that number and that be it.

Invincible Vol 3: now this one I found while I was at the bookstore well it has chapters that I recognize from the first season of the Amazon Prime series, oh well at least I have something to read until the next volume of saga.

Sidenote: the other half of the season two will be in March and I have a feeling that like it or not that could happen with the next season of Hazbin Hotel with one half by the end of the year and the other the next.